Women in Financial Markets - Markets Traineeship In-House Day
Do you want to start your career with a lot of responsibility and an extensive personal development program? Are you social, eager to learn and do you want to help building new and existing customer relationships? Apply now for the Women in Financial Markets In-house Day to find out what it is like to join the Markets department.
Markets is the heart of ABN AMRO. We advise clients on the purchase and sale of financial products and services, such as equities or currencies. We also assist clients with an IPO or the issuance of bonds. We carry out transactions for our clients from our offices in Amsterdam, New York, Frankfurt, London and Paris.
As a trainee within the Markets department, you are interested in what is happening in the world and the financial markets, and how this affects our clients, our products and the bank. It goes without saying that during the traineeship you get a lot of room to develop yourself, both on a personal and professional level. During your traineeship you will therefore rotate for two years within different teams, for example at Sales, Trading, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets or at Product Management & Strategy. This way you learn what is going on in the department and you give your career a real kick-start!
Women in Financial Markets In-house Day
We think it is important that everyone can develop his or her qualities so that every colleague feels involved and valued. An interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience provides surprising insights and innovative solutions. That is why we organize an Inhouse Day especially for women with an interest in the financial sector to learn more about working at Markets.
What does the day look like?
We have organized a diverse day for you during which you get a complete picture of ABN AMRO and the activities within Markets. The programme looks as follows:
- Meet our Markets colleagues and learn all about the work they do on a daily basis;
- Meet one of our senior managers who will take you along the career opportunities at ABN AMRO;
- Discover the possibilities within the Markets traineeship and meet our trainees;
- Find out if working at ABN AMRO is right for you!
What is important to know?
- Date event: Thursday 1 June, 3PM – 6PM
- Location: ABN AMRO HQ, Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam
- Application deadline: 24 May (the number of available places is limited so sign up as soon as possible!)
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the below profile:
- You are in the last year of your Master or you have recently graduated with a maximum of 2 years of work experience
- You have an economic background or you are interested in the financial markets and the banking sector
- You are eager to learn and motivated and you want to get the best out of yourself
- You have strong communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Finally, you are fluent in English
Research shows that female candidates only apply when they meet 100% of the requirements, while male candidates already do so at 60%. So do you recognize yourself in this challenge, but are you hesitant whether you meet all the requirements? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. The only requirement is that you are currently in the final year of your master's degree or have recently completed it and have an affinity with economics or finance.
Interested or questions?
Apply via the button on this page. We would like to receive your application before 24 May. If you have any questions, please contact Jane Spliethoff via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can no longer register