Future Bankers Event: Get inspired by ABN AMRO's female corporate bankers
What’s it like to be a female corporate banker at ABN AMRO? Why did these bankers choose ABN AMRO and how can you become one of them? Join our Future Bankers Event and find out!
During our Future Bankers Event you’ll meet ABN AMRO's female corporate bankers. You’ll learn all about their careers to date as well as their current positions in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), trading and lending. You’ll also get to know the ins and outs of the Corporate Banking Talent Programme, and find out whether starting your career at ABN AMRO is the right fit for you.
What’s the event about?
• We’ll discuss: Currently, only 30% of our top managers are female. Let’s change that and discuss your career opportunities at Corporate Banking in ABN AMRO.
• We’ll share experiences: Inspiring speakers share their experiences of working in the banking industry.
• We’ll connect: Meet and greet trainees via an informal networking session.
What’s important to know?
• Date of event: 3 May at 10:30 – 20:00 (This is including the network drinks from 17:00-20:00)
• Location: ABN AMRO HQ, Gustav Mahlerlaan 10 (dependent on the applicable COVID-19 measures at that time)
• Application deadline: 24 April (but spots are limited so apply ASAP!)
• Application requirements: your CV and a short motivation (up to 250 words)
Is corporate banking for you?
• You have a strong affinity for finance and/or banking.
• You enjoy learning new things, and you feel comfortable in challenging environments.
• You’re a student or recent graduate and have no more than two years of work experience, excluding internship experience.
• You’re fluent in English (we offer support to colleagues with reading disabilities such as dyslexia).
Interested? Apply for the event via the application form below and send your CV and your motivation (up to 250 words) on why you want to participate to email@example.com. We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected for the event via email or phone before 28 April.
Questions? Feel free to get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can no longer register
We look forward to meeting you at the Future Bankers Event!