- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A customer centric focus
- Collaborative skills
- Challenging work
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- In charge of personal development
Why ABN AMRO?
- Building a future proof bank
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive internal career opportunities
BE - Private Lending Advisor Oost-& West-Vlaanderen
Your future employer
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium specializes in Private Banking, Corporate Banking and is the market leader in the Diamond sector. From our headquarters in Berchem and Ghent, and offices in Antwerp, Hasselt, Brussels, Courtrai, Bruges and Tournai, we are actively building a modern, innovative and sustainable bank that is close to its clients. We offer innovative products and services to both individuals and companies.
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium belongs to the ABN AMRO Bank NV Group, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. Internationally, we have a leading position in a number of specialized markets such as Private Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Diamond & Jewelry Clients and Wealth Management.
Your future context
As a Private Lending Advisor, you are responsible for maintaining and expanding the existing loan portfolio, with a clear focus on E&E ( Entrepreneur & Enterprise) prospects or clients. In doing so, you will actively participate in the expansion of the E&E activity and you will be able to set up new products, policies and deals that comply with this strategy of the bank, but also with the regulations.
You draw up new credit files in close collaboration with the Private Bankers and their clients. Your pragmatic approach helps you, in consultation with the bank's various departments, to maintain and further develop the loan portfolio.
Your future role
- You promote the lending activity, more specifically linked to the E&E strategy, to the Private Bankers;
- Together with the Private Banker, you go to prospects or clients to analyse and answer specific questions related to loans;
- You examine credit files, assess risks and take into account the Group's administrative and financial standards. Following to this, you give advice to the credit committee;
- You have a clear eye for opportunities and are able to translate these in adapting the loan offering of the bank;
- You ensure a smooth flow of information, from the first contact with the client to the signing of the contract.
Our ideal colleague
- You have a degree in law or economics;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in lending, preferably in a corporate environment;
- You combine a commercial feeling with diplomacy, discretion and reliability;
- You are client- and result-oriented;
- Your communication skills and technical knowledge ensure that you can build a good relationship with both clients and Private Bankers;
- You speak the following languages fluently: Dutch/French/English
ABN AMRO attaches great importance to personal development. For us, this also means a great deal of responsibility and scope for entrepreneurship. Of course, this includes a salary in line with your competencies and excellent terms of employment (such as meal vouchers, an extensive group insurance package and flexible working).
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then upload your CV and motivation letter into our platform and we will be in touch.
We look forward to meeting you!
What does your application procedure look like?
1 Apply online
2 CV selection and feedback
4 Possible assessment
5 Job offer
6 Congratulations on your new job!
7 Onboarding Desk