- 2 - 5 years
- A customer centric focus
- Analytical skills
- Excellent employment conditions
- In charge of personal development
Why ABN AMRO?
- Building a future proof bank
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive internal career opportunities
Structurer Debt Capital Markets
At a glance
Are you a proactive professional who’s experienced in structuring capital markets transactions, such as securitisations, covered bonds or loan portfolio trades? Do you have a hands-on mentality, and are you committed to go the extra mile? Then join our rapidly growing and energetic Debt Capital Markets team.
We are looking for a structurer to advise on Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Secured Debt transactions, and to execute transactions where clients' assets are optimally used to obtain funding from debt capital markets investors. These deals range from securitisations, covered bonds and loan portfolio transactions to private placements of asset-backed debt.
As our DCM Secured Debt specialist, you’ll be responsible for structuring financing products, enabling your client to access competitive funding from institutional investors. Together with the client coverage teams, you’ll arrange the origination of the client dialogue.
- Delivers product-specific services to large corporates and financial institutions
- Has a pan-European reach in line with the strategic focus of ABN AMRO Corporate Banking
- Develops financial structures, enabling clients to obtain financing using their assets as a secured element
- Assets used as security in these transactions include both financial assets, such as portfolios of mortgage loans, consumer loans, auto leases, corporate receivables, as well as tangible assets such as real estate, maritime vessels and infrastructure
You’ll be the linking pin between your client and capital markets investors. You’ll use a hands-on approach to tailor and negotiate successful transactions for your client. Plus, you’ll advise on and structure portfolio management transactions, enabling a capital-efficient business model.
At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we will say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for them. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
The DCM team, of which DCM Secured Debt is an integral part, consists of approximately 40 professionals, including both senior and junior team members. The team radiates energy and is fully dedicated to clients and product expertise. In general, for live transactions, our deal teams consist of two direct team members (one senior and one junior).
Our team is based in Amsterdam, but we also operate out of our London, Frankfurt, Paris and New York offices. We compete head-to-head with our continental peers, as well as with the London-based investment banks. We enjoy a great team spirit and help colleagues wherever possible.
Do you think you’re ready for a steep learning curve, engaging in strategic transactions issued by our core clients in Northwest Europe?
On your CV:
- University-level education
- 2-5 years’ work experience, preferably including structuring securitisations, covered bonds or similar types of structured financings based on loan/receivable pools
- You will pro-actively (help) develop new initiatives and keep going until delivered
- You maintain a wide network of relationships both internally as well as externally
- You have extremely strong communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
We are offering
- A great team environment and a possibility to work within an international company. Expect a very professional and client oriented approach to our business.
- Access to a career with good primary and secondary conditions, including a market-conform salary and a public transportation card
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Investments to boost your personal skills.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible. To find out more, please contact: Marc van Lent, Head of DCM Secured Debt, email@example.com, +31 6 1027 2883. We very much look forward to meet you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
What does your application procedure look like?
1 Apply online
2 CV selection and feedback
4 Possible assessment
5 Job offer
6 Congratulations on your new job!
7 Onboarding Desk