De vacature waar je naar zoekt is verlopen.Klik hier voor openstaande vacatures.
Business Consultant Financial Risk Management with a focus on Stress Testing
In het kort
The financial world is changing rapidly. ABN AMRO has a clear strategy to be a personal bank in the digital age and risk management is a key condition for the success of this strategy. Risk Management within the bank is therefore undergoing major changes, with the deployment of the latest technologies revolving around risk intelligence, data management, data analysis and modelling. In a highly regulated environment, you, as a Business Developer in Financial Risk, will be the one to help develop these new technologies, introduce them to the ABN AMRO Risk Management community and ensure that, in the meantime, the day-to-day processes continue to run smoothly. It is a responsible role that you perform in an agile organization, in which you can make maximum use of your stakeholder management and analytical skills and develop them further.
You want to immerse yourself at least for the coming years into the area of stress testing and scenario analysis and play an important role in the further exploration of this quickly expanding discipline.
As a Business Developer, you uncover and define business requirements from our wide stakeholder group as well as from the various regulations. Together with the stakeholders you develop a vision, integrating those -possibly partially contradicting- requirements, and translate it into concrete implementation plans that are in line with ABN AMRO's longer-term vision.
You will ensure that these implementation plans are well received by the blocks (teams) that will be implementing them and, where necessary, you will act as an integrator to ensure that the implementation is actually brought live.
You adapt your vision and implementation plans continuously to the ever-changing environment (both from a regulatory and an internal organisation perspective)
ABN AMRO works in an agile DevOps environment and you will become part of a multidisciplinary team - which we call a block - of business and IT within the Financial Risk grid.
The Financial Risk grid is with approximately 100 colleagues responsible for (a.o.) the models for Credit Risk and IFRS9 provisions, stress testing and scenario analysis, Financial Recovery & Resolution and Enterprise Risk reporting. Because the Financial Risk grid is at the heart of the bank's various value chains, your stakeholders are not only within Risk Management departments, but will cover business functions, Finance and other grids.
You work in co-operation with a small group of experienced colleague business developers.
- You have an analytical mindset, always trying to take your expertise to the next level and ready to deep dive into understanding a subject in any of its perspectives. You are able to combine various methodologies and work with changing insights and changing regulatory requirements.
- You are a good communicator and you keep stakeholders involved throughout the process and support them in taking decisions. You have the courage to work with stakeholders to change existing practices when they do not suffice for future requirements.
- You are results-oriented and can keep order in a complex environment. You have experience in taking responsibility for high quality deliverables (for example towards board level or regulator). You have experience in project work, preferably in leading projects.
- You have thorough knowledge of and experience in financial risk management. You have a quantitative acumen, expressed in good understanding of models and data (at least equivalent to a master’s degree in a quantitative area). You are passionate about scenario analysis and stress testing.
- You have experience with large data sets, e.g. by using SQL, Python and/or Azure tooling.
- You are ready for a third step in your career.
- We offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself, flexible working, a healthy work/life balance and plenty of room to grow
- We help you to stay fit and vital
- An excellent gross monthly salary
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible working conditions
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year
- An annual public transport pass or transport budget, depending on the position
- A good pension scheme
Respond to this vacancy now! For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Remko Riebeek, Product Owner Provisions and Integrated Risk Steering, via 06 51479989. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!