De vacature waar je naar zoekt is verlopen.Klik hier voor openstaande vacatures.
Senior Risk Compliance Officer
At a glance
We are New10, a financial service scale-up initiated by ABN AMRO. At New10 we believe that business financing should be easy and accessible. Our purpose is to empower businesses to access funding on their terms.
Though our mission is simple, our ambition is bold: become the #1 engine powering North-West European SMEs. We are on a quest to transform the financing ecosystem by leveraging the speed and innovative strength of a fintech with the expertise and funding of a bank to deliver a fast, simple and clear financing experience to SME businesses. To realize this mission we are looking for a new Senior Risk and Compliance Officer.
As Senior Risk and Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for managing the Non-Financial risk of New10:
- You make sure that our compliance risks related to the client, product, and employee integrity are in control
- You manage privacy risks within the organization
In particular, you will:
- Monitor and report the non-financial risks (compliance risk assessments and key control testing)
- Provide training and help the business with embedding (improved) controls and procedures within the organization (for example related to CDD & GDPR)
- Coordinate the yearly SIRA (systematic integrity risk assessment) analysis within New10
- Implement central (regulatory) programs within New10 and align with ABN AMRO (for example client integrity principles and data retention periods)
- Be the central point of contact in the organization for compliance and privacy matters
At New10 we put our people first. We offer an open, collaborative and supportive working environment and guarantee every New10er that they’ll have a tremendous opportunity for long-term growth and learning. Between the 130 of us, from 30+ different nationalities, we are:
- Entrepreneurs ourselves, thinking on our feet and making sure the right things happen
- Genuinely interested and curious, seeking to deeply understand our customers and their context
- Driven by data, embracing creativity and exciting technologies
- Open-minded, bringing fresh perspectives, and jumping at the opportunity to build a great team together
Track record in compliance
- Knowledge on GDPR
- Flexibility and versatility to work in a scale-up environment
- Ability to get things done through focus and ownership
- Team Player: creating synergy with a variety of roles (Sales, Service, Design, Tech) & nationalities (30+)
- CIPP/E certified is a pre
We are offering
As a young scale-up, backed by one of the largest banks in the Netherlands, with deep knowledge of financing, a modern cloud-based system, and a clear growth path, you have a tremendous opportunity for long-term growth, impact on customers and technology learning.
We would love to welcome you to our easily accessible international office in one of the most tech-hot parts of Amsterdam in the newly opened The Cloud building, between the Amstel Station and the Amstel River. As part of a co-working space, we have a great community of events and opportunities.
- The unique opportunity to grow with a fast-growing fintech scale-up
- 25 days of paid holiday (based on 40 hours) and the possibility to buy more holidays using your Benefit Budget
- Hybrid way of working, balanced with office life and in-person events at our fantastic offices near Amstel Station with nerf guns, hoverboards, and table football & events like summer parties, wine tastings, hackathons, winter sports, weekly animal-friendly office day, and much more
- The possibility of working from abroad plus access to all Spaces offices worldwide.
- Private and Business use of the NS (Dutch Railway) Business Card and Phone Subscription
- Annual salary range between €55k and €75k including good pension scheme, 11% Benefit Budget, Working-From-Home Allowance, and €1000,- Annual Development Budget
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please get in touch with Sander Cremers via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!