- 0 - 5 jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een creatief brein
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Internship Business & Client Operations Analyst
At a glance
During your internship at ABN AMRO it is necessary that you are enrolled at a Dutch education institution.
Are you a last year HBO or WO student with a knack for Data Analytics, Business and Client contact? Are you looking for a place in which you can develop yourself? Search no more! ABN AMRO Clearing offers you the possibility to work with the best professionals in the business. We are looking for you!
For this assignment you’ll join the Client Operations’ team of ABN AMRO Clearing Bank. Our goal is to help our clients to make their business easy, reliable and secure. To fulfil this objective whilst the world around us is constantly changing, we must keep a continuous eye on automation and innovation.
As a part of the team, you can participate in improvement projects by providing a different and fresh perspective on our processes.
Your activities will include:
- Supporting the process improvement.
- Supporting the team in day-to-day client business by handling client queries, having client calls and offering the clients the best services possible.
- Helping with the implementation of long term client improvements.
- Creating a plan of approach and conducting research & data analysis.
Your working environment
The Clearing Client Operations consists of around 30 people. We are responsible for the communication with clients in regard to operational services. We strive to achieve the highest quality of service by maintaining continuous feedback loop with the client. The goal of Clearing Operations is to make client’s business easy, reliable and secure. We achieve this by helping clients on their day to day issues, while making long term improvements with the clients’ input. By working together we are responsible for processing approximately 15 million transactions on average per day.
Our working environment is international, diverse and dynamic. Our employees vary from fresh graduates to senior professionals in the business. The official language is English. We are looking for someone who is communicative and client focused, and can find areas of improvement in our operations. The most important thing is that you have a passion for your work and would like to learn and grow within our organisation.
- You are a Bachelor / Master student (HBO or WO); Masters Preferred.
- You have an affinity with financial markets/ interest in banking.
- You are available full time (36-40 hours), preferably for 9 months, and are enrolled in a Dutch university.
- Team Player: You are a social person who loves to work in groups and likes to share responsibilities, successes and laughs.
- Communicative & Client Oriented: You enjoy meeting & connecting with people
- Analytical & Problem Solver: Your advanced analytical skills and creativity enables you to deconstruct complex problems & come up with strategic solutions
- Preferable experience in technologies like Python, Tableau, SQL, etc. But not required when you have other good qualities to offer!
What we offer
You will have the chance to work in one of the best work environments in The Netherlands. You’ll be offered a personal development coach that will enable you to make the most of this opportunity. At AACB we encourage you to develop yourself constantly! You will be working with the best professionals in the business and with the latest technologies, in a creative, flexible and easy going atmosphere. We offer you the possibility to stand out and make a difference. The world of banking is changing rapidly, and AACB is changing with it. Therefore, we invest in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data Analytics, Robotics, apps & APIs, IT security, new business models and much more. Banking is not only about storing and transferring your money anymore, we go beyond banking!
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away!
How to do it?
- Put only job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO Clearing in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g February 2023 - August 2023).
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Get in touch via email (email@example.com)
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!