- 2 - 5 jaar
- Natuurlijk leiderschap
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Android Developer | Java | Kotlin
At a glance
Are you ambitious enough to be part of the team which develops ABN AMRO Internet Banking? We are looking for an Android developer to strengthen our team. Within ABN AMRO we are working according to the Spotify model. You work within your DevOps scrum team, but you are also part of a community to share your knowledge about Kotlin, testing, CICD etc. With Design Thinking our development teams research the real problems of our customers and come up with great solutions. We fully believe in 'Designing the right thing' and 'Designing things right'.
As an Android developer, you:
- Know both Java and Kotlin, but you love Kotlin and can't wait to refactor all that Java "don't touch, it's working" classes
- Are passionate about great UI and UX and believe that the designer is the best friend of any frontend developer.
- Love beautiful code and you know that it always takes more efforts to make things simple.
- Want your code to be reliable and testable, you know a real masterpiece will live through the ages.
- Like to have things automated in your workflow: Fastlane is your friend and CI/CD is your passion.
- Love clean code and clean architecture; you want to be proud to keep your name on the header of the source code file.
- Like to master your documentation skills - meditation for the real developer.
- Make use of opensource frameworks and tools, but you are also trying to pay it back with your own contribution.
- Know how important it is to learn new things and you help others to do so: you like share your findings and thoughts with others. Speaking, posting blogposts or writing documentations are your typical ways to share your experience with others.
- Love to work in a team, you appreciate feedback on your code and know how to give it
- Love coaching junior developers
Within the Personal Banking Grid at ABN AMRO, we are building mobile & web applications. We offer a great digital experience for our clients to engage with their financial needs in a personal way. Examples are the Grip app, the ABN AMRO App and the ABN AMRO Internet Banking website.
At the Personal Banking Grid we believe in an agile way of working, while focusing on solid principles that gives teams a sense of autonomy and purpose in their job. Next to that we give everyone the opportunity to get better and grow in their skills.
We love to share knowledge and to challenge each other, for example by sharing our expertise in our blog, during the events of our developer community and by organizing hackathons.
We offer flexibility to decide when and where you work and what is most comfortable and effective. Of course, we offer you the right resources you need to set up a good home office. For example, an ergonomic chair, desk and laptop.
- Experience: 3+ years
- Knowledge: Android/Java/Kotlin
- Good knowledge of design patterns and different Software architectures (MVP, MVVM, MVI)
- Knowledge of UnitTests/UI tests.
- Be familiar with GIT
- Be familiar with SCRUM basics
We are offering
As an Android developer at ABN AMRO you are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Market conform salary
- Pension scheme
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out
- Personal development budget
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy! Although we appreciate you writing an motivational letter, this is not mandatory for your application. When you don't have a motivation letter please upload a double cv or a blanco document.
For more information, you can reach out to Noa Hegeman (email@example.com). We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!