- 0 - 2 jaar
- Een leergierige houding
- Analytische skills
- € 3.953 - € 5.646 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Junior Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst
At a glance
We need skilled Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (Retail portfolios) who have a solid quantitative background and a passion for working with advanced techniques to unlock the valuable information contained within our production and historical data.
As a Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (Retail portfolios), you will play a key role in ensuring that the bank makes informed, data driven decisions. You will work with the business to understand the data they generate in their day to day activities. The aim is to unlock the intelligence contained within this data using the best quantitative methods and techniques. You will work in a team developing new credit risk models, and in evaluating and improving the performance of existing credit risk models. Here, you can apply your quantitative skills and experience on various datasets and business challenges, and make a positive impact for the bank and its customers. You will contribute significantly to the success of your team, which includes both junior analysts and experienced senior analysts, who can help you to further develop your skills.
ABN AMRO is a leading Dutch bank, with an international presence across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas. Our bank believes in credit risk models for better banking and financial stability. We are a group of ambitious, talented, international, and smart people that develop these mathematical models. We work in a stimulating environment where individuals have the opportunity to keep learning and to make a positive impact for the bank and our clients.
• Do you take ownership in a team, and would like to become a specialist?
• Are you knowledgeable in credit risk or other financial risk modelling areas?
• Do you have a strong quantitative education in an area such as mathematics, econometrics, actuarial studies, or physics?
• Are you experienced in programming languages suited for doing statistical and data analysis, such as Python, SAS, R, and/or MATLAB?
• Do you have at least 3 years of work experience in quantitative analysis, preferably within risk modelling in banking and finance?
• And! Do you want to further develop your skills in quantitative risk modelling?
• Can you apply your skills to derive meaningful, robust, data driven models to guide business decisions?
• Do you work well within a team?
• Can you take the lead on elements of work, coaching junior team members and enabling successful delivery?
• Then: Please apply!
We are offering
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
• An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues
• Challenging work on complex and advanced quantitative problems
• Career development and the possibility to gain experience in all areas of risk modelling, in other business areas of the bank, or in one of our international locations
We have an ongoing recruitment process for highly skilled people who can reinforce our team. We are happy to receive your application if you think you meet the recruitment criteria. The interview process consists of multiple interviews in which we focus on your experience, skills, and knowledge. Besides that, we are also interested in learning more about you; what drives you, what do you consider as your qualities and areas of development.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!