- 5 - 10 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Azure Platform Engineer
At a glance
In this role you will participate in an energetic and experienced team to build, maintain and improve an API integration platform in Azure. Our API platform will be used in a large number of IT chains to support our business processes. In the current 24/7 economy, the platform needs to be highly available and secure, which is no easy feat. You will work in a modern API landscape, where you will have great opportunities to learn and grow.
What your job will look like
The position is certainly interesting and multi-faceted. Not only do you research and develop new tools, but you also configure existing ones. As you are in the heart of it all, you align, discuss and work with many teams within the bank. All this while keeping a highly critical platform up and running!
We expect you to be experienced on many different fields, like integration, security, automation, and infrastructure. We also expect you to participate in finding solutions for complex (bank wide) problems and give solid advice where needed.
Together with the team, you are responsible for:
- Development of a secure and stable API gateway platform, while constantly improving the platform’s performance and usability.
- Maintaining and monitoring the platform, and analysing and resolving any incidents on the platform including 24/7 support.
- Performing risk assessments and creating threat models to make sure the platform remains secure.
- Collaborating with architects and our customers to improve the banks API ecosystem.
The profile we're looking for
As a candidate we expect you to become a great addition to the team and you will meet the following criteria:
- You have worked with API environments, and are familiar with concepts such as OAUTH, OAS, JWT, TLS.
- You have excellent knowledge in areas such as ARM templates, API management, Azure DevOps pipelines and Bicep
- You have programming skills in for example Python, C# and PowerShell.
- You are experienced in building secure solutions and have security awareness.
- You are experienced in process automation
On a more personal note we want you to:
- Have a proactive attitude and like a challenge.
- Be a team player with an open mindset and are eager to learn and develop yourself and the team.
- Have knowledge of Agile software development and have a DevOps mindset.
- Knowledge sharing is part of your DNA and you follow the trends and developments to keep up to speed.
And let's not forget that you're part of an international team, so:
- You are fluent in English.
We are offering you
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A salary ranging from € 5.000 to € 7.000 per month based on a 40-hour workweek
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like the job for you? Then please reply to this vacancy as quickly as possible. If you still have questions about the function or the team you can always contact Bashir Khoshiwal (06-30489242) or Edwin van der Heide (06-53415449).
We hope to hear from you soon!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!