- 5 - 10 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- € 4.660 - € 6.659
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Business Developer (Credit Risk)
In het kort
ABN AMRO is a leading Dutch bank, with an international presence across Europe. As part of our Future Model Landscape Program, we are looking for a skilled Business Developer who has a solid risk management background complemented with a thorough understanding of the (Data) Model landscape underlying the capital calculation for credit risk. The Model implementation activities of the Future Model Landscape program are managed by the Financial Risk Grid. The goal is to guide the complete end-to-end process to implement the approved Credit Risk models. This is a challenging role requiring you to take responsibility for across the value chain. In this role you can further develop on a professional and personal level in a very experienced team! Tell us your story. We are curious!
In your day-to-day job you will work in a multidisciplinary program overlay team in the Financial Risk Grid. You closely work together with Saga/Epic Integrators, modellers, value delivery teams, Credit Risk, other grids and the business in order to ensure that the model implementation process properly reflect the regulation, the business practices and processes. This means being (actively) involved in stakeholder management. You are capable of managing an implementation together with the relevant stakeholders with advice on IRB CR model architecture, roll-out related issues and interpretation of data and model requirements. You enjoy the challenge of performing financial and non-financial analyses. You are able to provide a clear and proper explanation of relevant regulations and internal policies. Your reliable advice and decision-making forms the basis for optimizing the quality of the model implementation strategy. You communicate clearly and transparently, both orally and in writing. It is expected that you continue developing your knowledge and skills.
The Financial Risk Grid is part of the Risk Data and Analytics department which plays a key role in ensuring that the bank makes informed, data driven decisions. The main focus of the Financial Risk Grid is to enable all changes in Financial risk processes and system architecture, relevant for our stakeholders from Risk Management. One of the key responsibilities is the implementation and maintenance (run) of our regulatory risk models. These models are key to the existence of the bank as they form the basis for loan approval, pricing, performance management and regulatory capital. The Financial Risk grid also acts as a change owner on behalf of Risk Management to support Program Management for the bigger themes, where many grids are involved, such as the implementation stream of Future Model Landscape. The focus is hereby to implement the Credit Risk (and IFRS9) models according to requirements, regulations and policies.
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a credits or credit risk management environment
• minimum HBO or Academic education in a relevant field, like econometrics, mathematics, actuarial studies, risk management or finance
• Understanding of regulatory requirements regarding capital requirements for credit risk - internal ratings based approach (IRB) and the standardized approach (SA) - such as CRR, relevant EBA Regulatory technical standards and EBA Guidelines.
• Experience in translating business requirements to IT solutions.
• Substantive knowledge either in statistics, banking products, regulatory reporting or credit risk assessments
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
• Able to work in a project team and under pressure
• Pro-active a “can do” mentality as well as collaborative attitude
• Team player and goal oriented profile
• Multicultural working environment with great colleagues from different nationalities
• Challenging work on complex and advanced change problems
• Attractive package (depending on your level of seniority you are allocated to the according salary scale)
- work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- the opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- a good salary
- a supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- a personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- an annual public transportation pass
- a solid pension plan
• Flexible and fun working environment
• Wide range of training opportunities
• Career development and the possibility to gain experience in different areas, both in an agile grid as well as in a Credit Risk environment.
Please submit your application online.
To find out more, contact Danielle Kuijf - email@example.com. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Gelijke kansen voor iedereen
Het succes van onze organisatie staat of valt met de kwaliteit van onze mensen en de ideeen die zij hebben. Echt verrassende inzichten en innovatieve oplossingen voor onze klanten ontstaan door een samenspel van culturen, kennis en ervaring. Daarom is diversiteit voor onze organisatie ontzettend belangrijk. Om ervoor te zorgen dat alle collega's binnen ABN AMRO hun kwaliteiten kunnen ontplooien, stimuleren we een inclusieve cultuur waarin iedereen zich betrokken en gewaardeerd voelt.
Disclaimer externe recruitmentbureaus
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!