- 2 - 5 jaar
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
IT Infra DevOps Engineer
At a glance
Are you a technical expert and enthusiastic person who inspires others to create innovative solutions? Then we need your help, in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age!
How are you going to shape innovation, advancements and projects within your department? Our employees get the freedom to grow and experiment. You support and guide them, so they can become the technical experts that contribute to a future-proof bank. We work hybrid, which means you and your team can flexibly decide where and when you can work most comfortable and effectively (either working from Home or Office).
All-in-all, working at ABN AMRO means that you contribute to projects that matter and impact millions of customers! Are you up for the challenge?
Your team consists of a mix of international medior and senior IT Engineers.They work in a hybrid mode; mainly from home and partially from the office.The way your team works is pragmatic, hands-on, curious and open towards its place in the bigger organizational IT transformation program.This leads to becoming a true DevOps team. Within the department, various teams work closely together, as they often depend on each other’s work.
IT Engineer with OPS/Infra spike, roles and responsibilities include change-, event-, availability-, incident- and problem management that make up processes aimed at maintaining and managing operations. This means to have a complete, accurate and updated database of all configuration items at all times. This enables smooth processes based on correct information, and quick incident investigation. Identity & Access management to ensure that the I&A area and its components are well understood, so that access to applications – both from a business and a development/maintenance perspective – is correct and approved. This enables smooth IT operations and allows us to demonstrate that we are in control. The OPS/Infra Role is responsible for the overall integrity of application deck so must have knowledge of existing system set, the banks overall systems strategy and any applicable IT standards. OPS/Infra roles and responsibilities are generally focused around managing and maintaining technical and IT service facilities to ensure these are always available, and if unavailable, they are up-and-running again within the required and agreed upon time.
OPS/Infra will be part of an Agile/Scrum DevOps team and has end-to-end responsibility, on behalf of the business and clients, for developing, managing, and maintaining functionalities, which are prioritised by the product owner.
Within sprints, you participate in all team activities (such as stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, and retrospectives) to ensure your progress is transparent. You work with your team to determine how you can ensure qualities (knowledge and skills) are—and remain—sufficiently present within the team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- Understands the fundamentals of IT Chain Management and knows how applications interact with others.
- Restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimise the adverse impact on business operations.
- Eliminate or prevent structural errors in the IT Services, with a view to safeguard and improve the stability of IT services provided.
- To help your team be aware of security threats by monitoring the applications.
You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. At the same time, you are people-minded and an inspirator. You get enthusiastic from delivering Root Cause Analysis, providing solutions and you inspire others to get started with these new opportunities. Do you think you're a fit?
Check your profile:
- Strong experience in working with Azure in large scale environments
- Knowledgeable in Java, Spring Boot, REST API, Splunk
- Understanding NoSQL technology
- Understanding relational databases
- Experience with XML, JSON, XQuery and XPath
- Experience with source control such as Git or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies
- Good to have : understanding of Marklogic software
- Driving the quality and performance of our code
- Curious for technology and how applications interact with others.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile principles
- Experience with ITIL processes
Certifications (Nice to have)
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator
- ITIL4 Foundation
- Proactive communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Capability to take ownership
- DevOps mindset and attitude
- Happy to provide and receive feedback
- Not afraid to make ‘mistakes’ as part of learning process
We are offering
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- Gross salary between EUR 60.000,- and EUR 80.000 , based on knowledge and experience of candidates assigned to the position.
- Pension scheme.
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can contact Namrata Sen at Namrata.email@example.com
We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!