- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Analytische skills
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Credit Portfolio Manager - Credit Risk
At a glance
Be part of the Credit Portfolio Management team (“CPM”) and be responsible for actively steering ABN AMRO’s credit portfolio. This steering is based on the strategic, risk and financial lenses in order to ensure the optimum balance between return on capital, risk taking and strategy execution.
Do you have a background within Commercial Lending, Risk, ALM and/or Finance? And do you want to see and experience banking from a broad perspective?
Get in touch with us. We’d be interested to hear more about you!
Your CPM role within Performance Management & Analytics (“PMA”) focuses on the (Financial) Risk lens of the credit portfolio for Corporate Banking (“CB”) and Wealth Management (“WM”). You measure, monitor, report, analyse and predict developments, trends and events relating to the credit risk profile of the portfolio at tactical and strategic level.
It is your role to act in line with our ‘first line of defence’ responsibility in managing the Cost of Risk in line with our bank’s moderate risk profile. You will amongst others contribute to business line or bank-wide projects in areas like process optimization and innovation of the credit chain, regulatory developments and requests and sector deep dives.
You will be involved in various of the following key PMA activities:
- Creating portfolio credit risk insights through dashboarding and (data) analysis;
- Initiating and involvement in Sector Risk Dialogues;
- Initiating and coordinating portfolio deep dives and stress testing;
- Setting the risk appetite for Credit & Enterprise Risk;
- Steering the credit risk profile of the portfolio;
- Forecasting provisions;
- Developing and maintaining the Credit Risk Portfolio Monitoring Framework.
CPM consists of 60 experts, 5 expert leads and the Head of CPM, reflecting a diverse range of professional and personal backgrounds. The team is at the centre of CB & WM’s capital efficient strategy, being responsible for Capital Allocation & Pricing, Data & Model Management, Performance Management & Analytics, Active Portfolio Steering and Program Lending & Oversight.
The Performance Management & Analytics cluster has around 15 experts, who enjoy their job, create a fun and safe working environment together and try to get better every day.
You will get hands-on experience with various cross departmental projects, working closely with other departments in the bank such as Client Coverage, Financing Solutions, Risk, Grids, Business Intelligence and Analytics teams.
Lastly you will develop strong data analysis capabilities, while working in a commercial organisation which will enable you to connect the dots and make a quantum leap in terms of creating value with data.
You have a proactive, hands-on and go-getter mentality. You live the 3 culture principles (Care, Collaboration, Courage) and carry these out towards your colleagues. You have a drive to improve and innovate, and you can be creative in finding mechanisms that effectively control risks while remaining commercially acceptable. You’re energised by transferring your expertise to others and at the same time interested in what you can learn from colleagues with other forms of expertise. You are keen to actively contribute to further developing and improving the area you work in.
Do you recognize yourself? Check your profile:
- You have an academic background and 3-5 years of financial services or relevant work experience;
- You have a positive mindset, are pro-active and intrinsically motivated, and willing to get your hands on solving structural problems;
- You get energy from driving the change, making an impact, have an execution mind set and embrace the agile way of working, being teamwork-, innovation- and goal-oriented;
- You preferably have experience in one or more of the following areas: Lending / Credit Risk / Finance / ALM;
- You have affinity and experience with handling, processing and interpreting (credit risk) data;
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills, think it’s normal to challenge your stakeholders and get to the "question behind the question".
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally;
- A large responsibility and the empowerment to do your job;
- You will be scaled based on your level of seniority and the potential you bring to the table;
- Substantial education budget and a public transportation card;
- Required investments to boost your personal skills;
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness.
Are you interested in this position? Get in touch! Apply to the vacancy now, or contact Johan Lommers, Expert Lead Performance Management & Analytics (06-83647120).
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!