As a Full Stack Developer, you will be an integral part of one of our scrum teams. Your daily routine will include participating in the daily scrum meetings to discuss the team's progress towards the sprint goal. The team works in 2-week sprints, and during each sprint, you will participate in scrum events such as planning, retro, and demo.
Your primary focus will be on developing and improving our app by working on user stories. You and your team will collaborate on cool features and ensure a seamless user experience. You will also have the opportunity to explore new technologies or frameworks.
In addition to developing new features, you will also focus on optimizing, refactoring, and improving the existing code base. We prioritize this effort to ensure the application's quality. Every week, you will get the opportunity to participate in the Tech Sync meeting with other Full Stack developers at Tikkie. During these meetings, you can learn from your colleagues while also presenting your own ideas and skills.
Check out the requirements to become part of the Tikkie Family:
- Experience with micro-services architecture, specifically with AWS (CloudFormation, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS & SQS)
- Strong communication skills and active participation in meetings
- Ability to work well in a team and receive and give constructive feedback
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and learn new things
- Knowledge of mobile development in this context is a plus
If you are passionate about developing high-quality software and possess these qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this position.