Highly developed conceptual, strategic and analytical skills. Is able to balance conceptual thinking and pragmatic solutions. Has the ability to understand, inspire and activate others. Helicopter view, leadership and communication is what will drive your success. Self-starter who readily assumes responsibility. Creative mindset and capable of assessing and evaluating risks.
Do you think you are a fit? Check your profile:
• Master degree, preferably IT-related;
• 8+ years of work experience in the data domain, within a comparably complex environment (high stakes, in- & external stakeholders, complex IT environment, different time zones and different cultures) of which 3+ years of experience in a lead role;
• Knowledge of trading, clearing and settlement is considered a plus;
• Knowledge and experience in a micro-service environment is considered a plus;
• Experience in dealing with cross regional stakeholders;
• Fluent in speaking and writing business English (leading language);
• 5+ years of experience in data modeling, data design and data architecture.
• Track record as an architectural leader designing robust advanced data architectures and enterprise data models.
• Experience with data science, analytics, business intelligence and similar technologies.
• Experience with Cloud Data Platform Architecture for reporting & analytics (AWS is a plus)
• Knowledge of data standards as DAMA/DM-BOK 2.0.
• Knowledge of Reference and Master Data Management.
• Knowledge of Data Quality Management and DQ Issue Management.
• Knowledge of Metadata management.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
• Knowledge of data management principles and practices.
• Knowledge of the different aspects of Data and IT architecture (applications functions, software development; application platforms, data structures and interaction patterns, data storage & retention strategies, data security aspects).
• Knowledge of trends and new applications in the data and information technology area.
• Knowledge and experience in architecture implementations and related methods and tools, such as TOGAF and Archimate.
• Knowledge of solutions and tools in the data domain is considered a plus.