Highly developed conceptual, strategic and analytical skills. Can balance conceptual thinking and pragmatic solutions. Has the ability to understand, inspire and activate others. Helicopter view, leadership and communication are what will drive your success. Self-starter who readily assumes responsibility. Creative mindset and capable of assessing and evaluating risks.
Do you think you are a fit? Check your profile:
• 5+ years of experience with a proven track record contributing to high-performing analytics & business intelligence teams that delivered high impact on business & product performance via advanced quantitative analyses, experimentation, segmentation and statistical modelling. Preferably with consumer-facing product companies.
• Strong BI experience with knowledge of tools like Power BI (Microsoft PowerBI certification is highly recommended)
• Exposure to Databricks a/o Trifacta is a plus
• Experience with Cloud Data Platform Architecture for reporting & analytics (Azure is a plus)
• Knowledge of Data Quality Management and DQ Issue Management;
• Knowledge of retail, private or commercial banking is considered a plus;
• Knowledge of data management principles and practices;
• Fluent in speaking and writing business English (leading language);
• Master degree, with a strong academic record, in a related field such as Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
Attitudes and Behaviours
• User obsession and empathy.
• Focus on impact and results. You work on the right things and get them done.
• Drive and resourcefulness to persevere and overcome obstacles achieving challenging goals. Self-starter.
• Excellent business/product judgement and data intuition.
• Ability to build trust and influence with executive-level stakeholders and impact decision making
• Knowledge and motivation to roll up the sleeves and dive deep to help the team when needed.
• High integrity and ability to positively collaborate with others
• Ability to effectively communicate on data analysis and insights with business and technical teams
• Ability to sum it up and share with technical and non-technical people alike
• Contribute to a data-driven decision-making culture through self-service analytics, experimentation, user segmentation, etc.
• Establish credibility as a critical influencer of product & business strategy based on rich insights, predictions and data
• Leverage data to help the business & product get deep insights for market expansion, user growth, customer acquisition/retention/churn, product strategy, UX design strategy and other business/product goals.
• Advise senior leadership team on key initiatives through data analysis & insights
• Champion a culture of data-informed decision-making, hypothesis-driven experimentation. In doing so, you will be responsible for the practices of data collection, management and use, and data quality, accuracy and timeliness.
• Integrate analytics, experimentation & data engineering into standard operating practices of business, product and engineering teams