We are looking for an enthousiastic person who is educated at university level, has relevant lending experience, is analytical, eager to learn, and enjoys to operate in an international (english speaking) environment.
Check your profile and qualifications:
• A genuine interest in the financial markets with strong analytical skills supported by prior experience in credit analysis and a willingness to improve the client credit journey
• Strong local knowledge and experience of financial markets that fall in scope of our NW-strategy
• Excellent knowledge of loan markets products, structuring, relevant regulations, negotiations & documentation and the ability to educate others
• Track record of understanding customer needs, developing and maintaining ‘trusted partner’ relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
• Interpersonal: pro-active and intrinsically motivated, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, pragmatic, excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, a flexible and adaptable approach to change.
• Fluency (written and verbally) in Dutch and English is required for this role.
It is very valuable if you already have qualifications as per the above. However, we see our roles as a permanent learning experience. If you are highly motivated and have the commitment to develop yourself day after day, then we ensure you that we have development programs in place and we will help you grow in this role.