You are a communicative, analytical person who has a passion for combining conceptual thinking, execution and stakeholder management. You like working in bank-wide (project) teams and you strive for quality and structure. You want to know what goes on in the organisation and you look for practical and transparent solutions. You understand the different roles & responsibilities and maintain close relationships with the relevant stakeholders and are eager to get to know them.
We expect you to actively show ownership by thinking in a results- and solution-driven manner, taking responsibility, being proactive, connecting, building team confidence, creating role clarity, being self-confident and pursuing personal development.
Besides a strong drive to keep your own expertise up to date, you also want to actively contribute to developing and renewing the domain. You get energy from transferring your expertise to others while having an open mindset to further develop yourself.
Check your profile:
• Graduated from MSc and at least 3 years of working experience;
• Working experience in either Business, Central Risk Management, Finance and/or Credit Risk;
• Strongly developed analytical skills in combination with the ability to strategically advise Risk Committees (EERC, BRC, GRC, P&PC);
• Knowledge of applicable Credit Risk laws and regulations;
• Ability to communicate at different levels in the organisation;
• Excellent verbal and writing skills in both English and Dutch;
• Expertise in the field of bank-wide projects and strong project management skills are advantageous.