As a DevOps Engineer you work within Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) for the grid Identity and Access Management and you will be part of the DevOps team called Dynamic Authorization. Dynamic Authorization provides a fine grained access application which replies permit or deny messages to authorization requests received from other systems, using business policies and rules.
Your role is to continuously improve our application and service. You will need to configure and maintain our application, automate the deployments, tests and operations as much as possible. You are able to translate functional design into excellent technical solutions.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Azure experience. A person who is taking initiative and is capable of giving feedback to others. Also, needs to be a good team player, has good communication skills, eager to continuously improve her/himself and the team and is assertive.
You will be working together with your colleagues in a dynamic and international atmosphere, with plenty of room for fun, mistakes and innovation. You'll have a lot of freedom, but also responsibility.
- Together with the rest of the team you will be responsible for the development/configuration and maintenance of a COTS application in Azure with high quality
- Build and maintain pipelines for the CI/CD process automation
- Implement processes and systems to monitor the service delivery
- Help the team to improve
- Work with other teams to build new features
- Design solutions, creating Sequence Object Diagrams
- Incident management
- Design, develop and maintain functional testing
- Design, develop and maintain load and performance testing