As an IT engineer, You will be responsible for developing ETL processes within industry recognized ETL standards, architecture and best practices.
Work closely with the Solution/ Data Architect to design, build interfaces and integrate data from a variety of internal and external data sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment with the use of SQL Dev.
As an ETL developer you will be expected to have strong Data warehouse concepts and ETL skills which you will be using to
- Act as a technical expert in the designing, coding, testing, supporting and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software;
- Troubleshoot and debug ETL jobs.
- Assess query performance and actively contribute to optimizing the code.
- Write technical documentation and specifications;
- Work with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement best ETL strategies
- Write complex SQL queries (involving Stored Procs, Cursors, functions, packages etc.)
- Good working knowledge of at least one scripting language is an advantage
- great communication skills within the IT team, but also capable of acting as an experienced developer towards other developers.
Min 8 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter, Developer
Knowledge of Azure technologies (AZ900, or better certification preferred)
Experience with Informatica Analyst
Experience with SQL Developer
Experience of working in Devops with Agile/Scrum in teams
Experience with Linux
Extensive knowledge of CI/CD and CI/CD tools.
Problem solving skills
Team player with hands-on mentality
Capability to take ownership
DevOps mindset and attitude
Basic attitude to learn new things / work on your skills of tomorrow
You have a drive to design and create innovative and sustainable solutions
You take responsibility for your own and team goals (self-organizing)
Cultural sensitivity is important as you will work with different nationalities and cultures in one team
You will work in your own scrum team and participate in all team activities such as daily stand-ups, refinement and planning meetings as well as retrospectives. In a transparent way, you and your team are responsible for the progress and quality of your work.
Your team consists of a mix of international medior and senior IT Engineers. Part of the team is situated in India, other part is working from the Netherlands. The team works mainly from home and partially from the office. The way your team works is pragmatic, hands-on, curious and open towards its place in the bigger organizational IT transformation program. This leads to becoming a true DevOps team. Within the department, various teams work closely together, as they often depend on each other’s work.