- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A customer centric focus
- Collaborative skills
- Challenging work
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- In charge of personal development
Why ABN AMRO?
- Building a future proof bank
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive internal career opportunities
BE - E&E Banker
Your future employer
AMRO Bank NV Belgium specialises in Wealth Management, Corporate Banking and is the market leader in the Diamond sector. From our headquarters in Berchem and Ghent, and offices in Antwerp, Hasselt, Brussels, Courtrai, Bruges and Tournai, we are actively building a modern, innovative and sustainable bank that is close to its clients. We offer innovative products and services to both individuals and companies.
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium belongs to the ABN AMRO Bank NV Group, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. Internationally, we have a leading position in a number of specialised markets such as Private Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Diamond & Jewellery Clients and Wealth Management.
The E&E team has its central hub in Berchem, but every member of the team will frequently operate from different offices or from home.
Your future context
ABN AMRO Bank Belgium is pooling its experience and expertise to reposition and expand the Entrepreneur & Enterprise (E&E) business. E&E is a cross-business concept to serve holistically entrepreneurs and their companies and to offer products and services from both private banking and corporate banking. The focus is on family businesses with a turnover of between EUR 25 and 100 million. The combination ABN AMRO Belgium and its parent company ABN AMRO as the leading Dutch universal bank, the long-standing focus on sustainability as well as the concentration on the core topics of energy, mobility/logistics, technology/digital results in a unique, holistic offer from the areas of private and corporate banking for our customers.
Your future role
We offer our entrepreneurial clients holistic advice, both for private asset matters and for their own company. As an E&E banker, you build and sustain relationships with family businesses. You develop tailor-made financing structures. For sector-specific issues or special questions and topics, you can call on the support of ABN AMRO Bank's corporate banking experts and rely on the CIB's sector experts. You and your clients thus have access to the entire product range of the ABN AMRO Group, from transaction business to ESG and M&A advisory, capital market solutions such as ECM and DCM to asset-based finance (leasing, factoring).
1. Acquisition and consulting of customers:
- Customer orientation with a focus on acquisition and the ambition to build an own E&E customer portfolio in the different regions in Belgium
- Managing an own portfolio aiming at achieving the clients' (financial) objectives and the bank's goals with the highest level of client satisfaction
- Advise clients in accordance with applicable rules and regulations
- Awareness of internal and external developments related to the positioning of the E&E business and its clients
- Efficient implementation of products and services for clients
2. Cooperation between Corporate and Private Banking and other parts of the bank:
- Ability to work holistically and across businesses and network with colleagues to add value for clients and the bank
- Actively introduce the various products and services of Private Banking and Corporate Banking within the framework of the set business objectives
- Continuously expanding one's own knowledge of developments in the relevant field, positioning oneself and the bank as a competent contact in the market, continuously expanding one's own network
Our ideal colleague
The qualified candidate for this important position will need to demonstrate the following critical competencies:
- Several years of experience in successfully advising corporate clients
- Excellent track record in building and expanding an own client portfolio; Strong experience in SME financing
- Experience in business origination and client acquisition
- Knowledge of loan documentation
- Analytical mindset (reading and understanding accounts - including GAAP)
- Understanding of the risk-return ratio
- Confidence, drive, intrinsic motivation and the conviction that together we can achieve more
- Ability to engage in strategic dialogue with clients at owner level about their business and personal needs
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial thinking with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent Dutch and/or French and English skills
ABN AMRO attaches great importance to personal development. For us, this also means a great deal of responsibility and scope for entrepreneurship. Of course, this includes a salary in line with your competencies and excellent terms of employment (such as meal vouchers, an extensive group insurance package and flexible working).
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then upload your CV and motivation letter into our platform and we will get in touch with you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!