- 0 - 5 jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een creatief brein
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Internship External Reporting
At a glance
Are you a HBO or WO student with affinity for Accounting or Finance? Are you a strong communicator with a hands-on mentality, looking for the ideal company to gain work experience and improve your skills? Look no further! ABN AMRO offers you the opportunity to develop yourself together with the best professionals in the business. We are looking for you!
For this internship you will join the IFRS-Reporting department to contribute to ABN AMRO's External Reporting. If you have an affinity with Finance or (non-)Financial Reporting in particular, this internship is a great place to get to know the bank an put your knowledge into practice at the same time. As part of the team, you will contribute to the development an coordination of the Interim Report and Quarterly Reports. You will have the opportunity to actively realize improvements and make our external reporting even better. To realize this, you will work together with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the bank.
Your activities will include:
• Contributing to the development and coordination of ABN AMRO's external reporting, specifically the Interim Report and the Q3 Quarterly Report.
• Coordinating specifically to an area of the report, e.g., Risk Management or Financial Review.
• Providing assistance during the auditor review on the interim financial information.
Your working environment
The IFRS-Reporting department is located at our headquarters in Amsterdam. The department consists of the teams Consolidation, External Reporting and Sustainable Finance Reporting. We are ambitious, enthusiastic, proactive and convinced that there is always room for improvement. We focus on achieving results, without losing sight of employee satisfaction. Now we are looking for an intern who shares these values to be part of our team.
• You are a HBO or WO student;
• You have an affinity with Accounting, Finance and/or (non)-Financial Reporting;
• Your studies are related to Business Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy & Control or Finance;
• You can start in March/April;
• You are available full-time for 4 to 6 months.
You recognise yourself from the following skills:
• Team player: You can easily reach out to colleagues and work with them, help them or ask for help. You love to work in groups and share responsibilities as well as success!
• Organised: You are often described as organised, reliable and confident.
• Communicative skills: You can convey information in an accurate and clear manner.
• Proactive: You have a very ''hands-on'' mentality.
• Analytical mind: Your analytical skills are well developed to deconstruct problems and reconsider possible solutions.
• Result-oriented: You always keep your goals in mind and take practical steps to achieve them.
What we offer
We offer you an internship where you get the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. We encourage you to develop yourself to reach your maximum potential. Do you want to be part of the company with one of the best working environments in the Netherlands? The we invite you to experience it for yourself!
As an intern at ABN AMRO you will get:
• A personal working laptop;
• Compensation of €450 BSc and €600 Msc;
• A personal development coach;
• The possibility to a starters position after a successful internship;
• A great team to be part of!
Apply now! How to do it?
• Put only job relevant items on your CV and in your letter.
• In your letter present yourself briefly and tell us why you are interested in this vacancy in particular and in working for ABN AMRO in general. Then explain how you can add value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
• Lastly, always mention your availability period (e.g. from June 2022 to September 2022) and the purpose of your internship (e.g. thesis research or work experience).
Please note: You must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship and need to be located in the Netherlands with a working permit.
We look forward to getting to know you! Do you have any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!