- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een ondernemende houding
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Data Management Professional ABF
Do you have the ambition to lead the way in the transition to a data-driven bank? At ABN AMRO Assed Based Finance N.V. (ABF) we continuously work on strengthening our data management capabilities and for this we are looking for Data Professionals who are or want to become experts in the field of data (management) and who ensure that data sets are fit for purpose.
What do you think of when taking the next step? Work on your goals and develop both professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We are curious! As a Data Professional you help manage data (sets) on behalf of and in the best interest of Data Owners within ABF, in close cooperation with your different stakeholders within ABF as well as within ABN AMRO.
Your scale will be determined depending on your education and work experience.
ABF’s Data Office manages the data landscape of ABF terms of availability and quality of information, thus contributing to the profile of ABF of a data-driven organization in which data management plays an important role.
As a Data Professional you provide advice and support in carrying out data management activities for the Data Owners and Data Users of this data within our business lines. You ensure that you continuously improve data quality with the aim of data that is fit for purpose for both the bank and for our customers and data users (e.g., ECB, Risk, Finance and portfolio analysis). You work closely with the Data Owner, other Data Professionals and colleagues within the business and change organization who are experts in the content of the data.
You share your knowledge and experience with them about the different data, such as architecture, quality, modeling and design of data, as well as data exchange and privacy, security, metadata and reference- and master data management. You are not a subject matter expert, but you know well what needs to be done and which stakeholders you need to involve in order to make data fit for purpose.
You understand the importance of data management and data governance like no other and you can support your department and the Data Owner in applying the centrally available data management activities, solutions, methods and techniques.
ABF is a company in transition and, after the legal merger of former ABN AMRO Lease and ABN AMRO Commercial Finance a little over 3 years ago, has successfully taken major steps into becoming ÓNE ABF’. We have harmonized processes over the countries, create x-border teams, moved from (local) legacy apps and infra into centralized IT. We are developing plans to integrate our IT landscape to ABN AMRO’s infrastructure. And we have initiated our data roadmap for the coming years.
You will work in the CIOO department where Data management is organised within the Data Office reporting directly to the head of Data Office.
The success of our organization stands or falls with the quality of our people and the ideas they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our customers are created by a combination of cultures, knowledge and experience. That is why diversity is extremely important to our organization. To ensure that everyone within ABN AMRO can develop his or her qualities, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel involved and valued.
You are a self-starter / initiator with good social skills. You work together and connect with your stakeholders within and outside CIB and CB. You have very good communication skills and you know what is going on in your immediate work environment and in the rest of the organization. By working together within your department, with the Data Owner and knowledge experts in other departments, you are able to change the organization. You understand the business and can provide support in understandable, non-technical language if necessary.
- At least a HBO education or HBO work-and-think level obtained through several years of work experience in the field of DM&A, Grids, Finance or Data management, or in the commercial organization
- (Some) work experience in the field of data management
- Affinity with applying data management for data analysis
- Affinity with the financial sector
- Strong analytical and communication skills, especially in working with different stakeholders
- Interest and want to take advantage of data management skills
You have knowledge of:
- Data (quality issue) management processes and data governance (and / or are eager to learn and apply more about this within ABF)
- Use and application of the data within the bank, for example for data quality issue management, in the business, or in reports, models, systems, etc.
- Agile and project-based work
- Have affinity with the financial sectors
- Good in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Focus on collaboration, innovation and the achievement of goals
- Take responsibility, you are self-organizing and take initiative
- You are a team player with a sense of humour.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written), German and French is a pre.
- Know how to inspire others and motivate based on your knowledge and experience
The Data Office still under development. So you can play an important part in this journey. We offer you the opportunity to become even better at your profession. We offer you the freedom to excel at what you do and to develop yourself further. There is a lot of room to grow. We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We encourage every opportunity to work on personal development and advancement to keep up with your professional knowledge.
- The freedom to get the best out of yourself, to work flexibly and to have plenty of room to grow
- Work from home? We offer different possibilities. We offer good facilities for flexible working.
- Aid to keep fit & remain vital
- A good gross monthly salary
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, which allows you to buy flexibly
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year
- An OV annual subscription or transport budget, depending on the job level
- A good pension scheme
Does this sound interesting? Apply now or for more information contact Lars Anliker Muñante (Head of Data Office) +31-612621551 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!