You are customer-oriented, analytical and perfectionist, with a sense of reality. As a data scientist, you have experience with analyzing and reporting customer interactions such as customer satisfaction measurements (NPS, CES), online interactions, CRM, contact center interactions (chat, telephony, video calling) and process insights.
As a data scientist within the bank you have the drive and you see the opportunities to constantly innovate and improve both the solutions for the customer and yourself. But: you never lose sight of the risks. Working together as a team player is second nature to you. You enjoy working hard in a hectic environment, but you can also put the work into perspective from time to time.
That’s who you are. If you think your profile fits this list we are looking forward to meet you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Minimal 3 years’ experience as Data Scientist, BI expert;
- Strong experience in Excel, SQL, PowerBI with certificate, analysing and dashboard development;
- Skilled in analysing and structuring complex problems, identifying solution options and presenting your advice to stakeholders in a convincing and structured manner;
- Experience with unlocking data for BI purposes: data processing, modelling, warehouses, quality, modeling and analysis.
- Experience / affinity with Lending;
- Self-starter, curiosity for innovation
- Positive attitude but critical look
- Dutch or English speaking. Understanding verbally and written Dutch is preferred