ABN AMRO offers you an environment in which you can take on responsibility and really make a difference. The cloud platform and department are growing and continually improving. You will work closely together with knowledgeable experts and be involved in developing and implementing the latest cloud technology. Your contributions will impact a large group of people. We’re offering a technically challenging, and constantly evolving environment: you could be a contributor, a sparring partner or an owner of certain deliverables. We expect the bring the best out of each other. You are the owner of how high to set the bar and how to become the professional you want to be.
At ABN AMRO, you’ll enjoy an excellent work-life balance with the freedom to organise your own time and shape your own working day. You can work from home, or take exercise halfway through the day. And you’ll get the opportunity to help the bank and society in addition to yourself. Either as part of your daily work – through focusing on your personal development – or by volunteering, for example.
- A competitive salary for a 36/40 hour work week. Includes a budget with which you can buy a bike or phone, for example, for tax-reduction purposes.
- An annual public transport subscription that allows you to travel by train, bus, metro and tram for free throughout the Netherlands.
- 25 holiday days per year, plus the option to buy an extra 20 holiday days.
- A personal development budget of €1,000 per year, which you can use for your development and two study days.
- A competitive pension and disability insurance, which guarantees a good safety net.