- 2 - 5 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Regulatory Lending Expert
At a glance
Are you keen to put your regulatory or lending expertise to good use in a fast-changing environment? We’re looking for people like you to help create a future-proof design for the credit landscape of our entire bank. People who want to make a difference by helping to set our regulatory, process and business requirements going forward.
ABN AMRO’s Strategic Business Development team is taking up the challenge of making our first-line lending activities future-proof, by driving the regulatory change agenda and taking on credit risk ownership for Financial Solutions. The goal? To make sure the front office can focus on clients, and to support the bank’s strategic initiatives to make these changes effectively.
This is first and foremost a change role. That means setting regulatory and business design requirements, which can be used for “DPOT”: gathering Data, creating new credit Processes, implementing them in the Organisation and building new Technology.
What you’ll be doing as a Regulatory Lending Expert:
• Ensure effective implementation of changes;
• Represent the business line in change projects;
• Support stakeholder management and provide the right analysis and documentation;
• Support the change risk assessment and (if necessary) material change assessment.
Financial Solutions is part of Corporate Banking and is the credit engine of ABN AMRO. We advise clients from all segments on the solution that best suits them, including standardised as well as expertise-driven solutions. We also service the corporate lending product portfolio for all exposures from a grid perspective.
Strategic Business Development is a new and growing department within Financial Solutions, and its role is to ensure lending products and credit processes are compliant with regulations. As part of the Change Execution team, you’ll work closely with colleagues in Corporate Banking, Commercial, Processes & Control, Central Portfolio Management and Business Implementation, as well as with departments in the second and third lines of control, such as Risk Management and Audit. You’ll also work with the European Central Bank and De Nederlandsche Bank as important stakeholders. Strong stakeholder management and communication are key to achieving our goals.
You have a keen interest in lending, regulations, change and credit risk. You understand business and financial risk dynamics and have a good understanding of the lending side of banks. You thrive in a high-performance environment, and you’re a strong team player.
• You’re proactive, entrepreneurial and change-driven;
• You have experience with bank policies and regulations in the field of credit risk and can translate these in DPOT requirements;
• You have good (Agile) project management, stakeholder management and communication skills (both written and oral);
• You have a strongly developed risk mindset e.g. first line of defence principle;
• You have at least 3-5 years’ experience;
• You’re eager to learn.
We are offering
We offer you a dynamic and international environment. You will work with colleagues who have a passion for their job. You will be offered an excellent opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally. We offer a indicative salary ranging from EUR 60k to EUR 100k gross per year all-in based on a 40-hour workweek (A 36-hour workweek is also possible). The salary will be based on experience and we highly encourage equal pay f/m.
Some of our excellent working conditions include:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year. Do you want to get away from it all for a longer period of time? Then you can take a sabbatical for 1 to 6 months, whereby you will receive 40% of your salary for the first 3 months.
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year.
- 5 "Banking for Better days" every year, which you can spend on developing yourself, someone else or society
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home is accepted. We offer good facilities for remote working
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Apply online as soon as possible. As this is a new team with a broad range of responsibilities we do understand that it can be helpful to get more information on this role. So if you are you interested to learn more about this vacancy please contact Candide Pelger via firstname.lastname@example.org We cannot wait to meet you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!