- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- Analytische skills
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Business Data Modeller
At a glance
Do you want to be part of developing the next generation of customer experience in banking based on data? We’re looking for a senior Business Data Modeller for a leading role in our team.
The bank is rapidly changing to a digital environment, creating a huge amount of relevant data. This gives an opportunity to use this data in our marketing automation stack and our reporting and be the innovative company we want to be. For this challenge, we are looking for an ambitious business data modeler who is capable of delivering the required data for marketing automation solutions and (self-service) BI.
As a business data modeler you are the starting point for the creation of the data attributes we need to deliver value. You translate business needs into data requirements, organize the needed sources and together with data engineers you deliver the data for usage.
As a business data modeler you are able to translate business needs; conduct analysis on various data sources; translate the needs into (requirements for) the conceptual/business data model; use centrally provided data management processes; set up definitions and meta data; define requirements for and work with data engineers on logical and physical data model; provide input (e.g. parts of the code) for data engineers; review the delivery by the data engineers.
You are part of an agile DevOps team. Together with 4-6 business data modelers and 4-6 data engineers (IT) you are responsible for delivering data attributes and solutions. This starts with development and goes all the way to day to day delivery of high quality data. The responsibility of the data engineers is on the (physical) delivery of the data (e.g. running data pipelines). The team is supported by a Product Owner and a Scrum Master. A central IT teams provides the necessary capabilities to run and develop the platform on Azure.
ABN AMRO Private Banking is the leading private bank in the Netherlands, with branches in Germany, France and Belgium. Being data driven is a prerequisite to be a future proof Private Bank. In order to implement the data strategy two new teams have been formed: a Centre of Expertise Data and a 360 Customer View team. These new teams will work closely together to power the data driven journeys and experiences for customers and colleagues within the private bank.
You have a proven business and/or marketing acumen and are able to translate business requirements into deliverables and set priorities accordingly. You are naturally curious and eager to learn new technologies and tools. In addition, you are result driven and have an agile approach. We look for people who like to work on the data fundament and provide trust in our data.
You are up to date with the latest developments in data. The job requires excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail. Considering the multi-disciplinary teams, being a true team-player is essential. You are structured, can inspire others to be likewise and have a sense of humour. Do you think you fit the bill?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college in computer science, Data or Business Analytics
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an analytical online marketing profession
- Able to effectively communicate (in written and spoken Dutch and English) about your analysis and requirements
- Pro-active attitude and an excellent team player
- Strong analytic skills and affinity with data analytics and data handling
- Knowledge of and experience in data modelling
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Knowledge of and experience with raw data (data collected directly from source systems)
- Knowledge of and experience with data management and data governance, within large organizations, preferably at a financial institution and/or a digital environment
- Experience with data management and analytics in a cloud environment is a plus. Experience with (Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data warehouse) is a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation, campaign management and/or Self-Service Business Intelligence is a plus (e.g. Selligent, Adobe, SAS) and/ or BI tooling (e.g. Power BI, Splunk, Tableau)
- Experience with PySpark is a plus
- Experience with Erwin is a plus
We are offering
In the Private Banking 360 customer view team you will have the freedom and responsibility to improve our products & services in order to help the customer move forward in their finances. In other words, we encourage you to release your creativity and put it into practice. Innovative and practical. Do you like this?
This role will be located in Amsterdam, although the team will be mainly working from home at the moment. Interested? Please share your resume and motivation.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!