Managing FR&R customers, evaluating inherent risks and managing these accordingly for the development, maintenance and quality of the whole portfolio. To adhere to the FR&R policy, local regulations and legislation and client interests to optimise the profitability of the portfolio.
The FR&R Officer, Leasing has the following responsibilities
• Management of all UK FR&R files
• Visit UK customers with an increased risk profile.
• Guiding and, if necessary, restructuring/unwinding exposures with an increased risk profile.
• Assessing the collateral, legal and financial structure of relationships with an increased risk profile.
• Develop restructuring proposals for customers that you accompany.
• Drawing up treatment plans in compliance with legal provisions and relevant directives.
• Present analysis to the FR&R Committee(s) and gives additional explanations or answers to the questions of the Committee members
• Conducting negotiations with stakeholders about the measures to be taken.
• Ensure the approval of treatment plans and/or restructuring proposals.
• Ensure the implementation and monitoring of treatment plans/agreements.
• Continuous responsibility for the management of all assigned customers.
• Managing/coordinating internal and external advisors.
Watch & Oversight:
• Develop and maintain a process to identify underperforming and increased risk customers in the portfolio to ensure that the appropriate customer classification between FR&R / Watch / Regular business can be maintained accurately.
• Strong understanding of UK insolvency rules and practices.
• Displays a high level of commercial acumen, and an awareness of the key drivers of corporate failure or underperformance
• Proficient in detailed financial and commercial analysis and able to identify potential areas of sensitivity
• Able to identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions
• Experienced in presenting findings clearly in reports and other deliverables to clients
• Appreciation of the risks inherent in advising distressed businesses and their stakeholders.
• Prepares analysis and reports supporting the restructuring assignment as required to be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develops and maintain productive working relationships with management and workforce of the target business as well as its stakeholders
• Strong communication skills, building effective relationships at all levels
Knowledge and recommendations:
• Transfers knowledge to colleagues and, using his/her experience and vision of FR&R, advises them so that they can perform their duties more professionally.
• Is responsible for building up knowledge of sectors, local markets and country risks.
• Discusses outcomes of FR&R activity and learnings with the wider UK team.
• Puts forward proposals to update and revise the FR&R & Credit policy.
• Trains (new) colleagues.
• Whilst predominantly working on the Leasing side, assists where appropriate with the FR&R activity of the Commercial Finance side of ABF UK.