As Chapter Lead Reliability Engineering, you will combine working as a Reliability Engineer with managing your Chapter.
As Reliability Engineer in your scrum team, you will be working on Internet Banking Investments, one of the most dynamic areas of a banking platform. You are contributing to good quality and future proof IT solutions. Your core tasks: build monitoring, apply alerting, incident management, problem solving, dashboarding, report to internal and external stakeholders, ensure that the NFRs are applied, ensure that the deliveries meet the acceptance criteria and from a reliability perspective you feel the need to think along with technical or architectural decisions and challenge others to get to the best solutions.
Above is not only applicable to you own applications, but you will also have a pro-active mindset and mentality to dive further in the chain of applications, services and people to help and create a resilient landscape for your applications. Being able to look into application code would also help!
In your role as Chapter Lead, you will manage your Chapter and play an important role in the development of you chapter members. This includes:
- Coaching your Chapter members on technical craftsmanship, and mentor your team members in becoming technical experts.
- Guiding personal development of the people in your team.
- Take care of the HR processes to facilitate all aspects relating to recruitment and the on- and offboarding, development and performance of employees.
- Alignment with other chapters to learn from each other and create a strong community of engineers. Together you create a vision and strategy.
- Actively participating in knowledge gaining and sharing by hosting triangles, circles, communities and events.
- Alignment with IT Leads and relevant stakeholders.
- Create and foster a healthy working environment and a holistic culture for your Chapter.
- Educating yourself and others with the right technical capabilities and the latest developments in your area of expertise.