De vacature waar je naar zoekt is verlopen.Klik hier voor openstaande vacatures.
BE - Project Manager Strategy & Transformation
Your future employer
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium specializes in Private Banking, Corporate Banking and is the market leader in the Diamond sector. From our headquarters in Berchem and Ghent, and offices in Antwerp, Hasselt, Brussels, Courtrai, Bruges and Tournai, we are actively building a modern, innovative and sustainable bank that is close to its clients. We offer innovative products and services to both individuals and companies.
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium belongs to the ABN AMRO Bank NV Group, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. Internationally, we have a leading position in a number of specialized markets such as Private Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Diamond & Jewelry Clients and Wealth Management.
Your future context
The Project Manager will be part of the Strategy & Transformation Team and will support and guide in the development, definition and implementation of the Private Banking’s Strategy & Transformation.
The ideal candidate for this position is positive minded, driven, flexible, stress resistant and has a strong sense of responsibility. In this role professionalism and discretion are key. You have excellent Stakeholder’s Management skills and you are accurate and well-organized.
Your future role
You will be responsible for project follow up and coordination; support and implementation of Transformation within Private Banking.
In support of the Private Banking’s Strategy & Transformation team:
- You work on a project basis, providing insight, structuring, planning, impact decision-making process, identifying bottlenecks, adjusting and implementing projects.
- You work closely with all parts of the organisation, both local as international
- You treat confidential and strategical information within the organisation in a discrete way.
- You are proactive and continuously challenge yourself and others to improve the way of working
- You are co-responsible for the successful business implementation of the assigned projects within the agreed timeframe and budget.
- You compose functional requirements and business cases should this be required;
- Your independent approach and your communication skills will be very useful in this process. You coordinate well with all relevant stakeholders both local and global ( headquarter).
- You will support and guide the decision-making process: elaborating and presenting analyses; correctly summarizing (meeting minutes) of decisions taken.
- You will outline and implement proposals for processes improvement
Our ideal colleague
- Can-do attitude, self-starter
- A critical and objective mindset is crucial.
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and in writing) and have a good knowledge of Dutch/French
- You have an advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Powerpoint, Excel, …)
- You are analytical and goal-oriented
- You have financial knowledge; broad knowledge of the banking world
- You can handle multiple and complex matters
- You have strong communication skills (written/spoken)
- You know how to work with different levels of stakeholders and are diplomatic when required
- You excel in project management and have good presentation skills
- You are entrepreneurial and take initiative
ABN AMRO attaches great importance to personal development. For us, this also means a great deal of responsibility and scope for entrepreneurship. Of course, this includes a salary in line with your competencies and excellent terms of employment (such as meal vouchers, an extensive group insurance package and flexible working).
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then upload your CV and motivation letter into our platform and we will be in touch.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!