- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Backend Engineer | Internet Banking (Amsterdam)
At the Personal Banking Grid we believe in an agile way of working, while focusing on solid principles that gives teams a sense of autonomy and purpose in their job. Next to that we give everyone the opportunity to get better and grow in their skills.
You work within your DevOps scrum team, but you are also part of a community to share your knowledge about Java, testing, CICD etc. With Design Thinking our development teams research the real problems of our customers and come up with great solutions. We fully believe in 'Designing the right thing' and 'Designing things right'.
The new way of working has been fully ambraced by ABN AMRO. We have a good balance between working remotely and in the office. Depending on the team, we work together at the office for 1 or 2 days a week. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where you work and what is most comfortably and effectively. Of course, we offer you the right resources you need to set up a good home office. For example, an ergonomic chair, desk and laptop.
- Hands-on experience and passion for web application development
- Java 8 or higher
- IaC knowledge and skills is a pre
- Proven knowledge of Testing frameworks ( junit and Jmeter, Karate)
- Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Object oriented concept
- Experience with Service oriented or microservices architecture and Rest services
- CI/CD Tooling (Gitlab, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Fortify etc.)
- Knowledge of coding standards and principles ex: SOLID principle, Clean code, etc
- Familiar with Agile concept and Scrum
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) in English
- It is an asset if you have worked before in ad DevOps team
- Based in the Netherlands already
We are offering
As a BE engineer you are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Market conform salary
- Pension scheme
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out
- Personal development budget
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy! Although we appreciate you writing an motivational letter, this is not mandatory for your application. When you don't have a motivation letter please upload a double cv or a blanco document.
For more information, you can reach out to Noa Hegeman (email@example.com). We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!