- 5 - 10 jaar
- Natuurlijk leiderschap
- Een creatief brein
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Solution Designer Credits Team
At a glance
Are you a technical expert and enthusiastic person who inspires others to create innovative solutions? Then we need your help, in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age!
How are you going to shape innovation, advancements and projects within your department? Our employees get the freedom to grow and experiment. You support and guide them, so they can become the technical experts that contribute to a future-proof bank. When and where you and your team do you work, that is up to you! We work hybrid, which means you and your team can flexibly decide where and when you can work most comfortable and effectively.
All-in-all, working at ABN AMRO means that you contribute to projects that matter and impact millions of customers! Are you up for the challenge?
The Solution Designer Roles and Responsibilities include,
- Designing the essential core building block's that make up a technical solution. This means producing a modular and flexible design that meets the business requirements.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of solution so must have knowledge of existing system set, the banks overall systems strategy and any applicable IT standards.
- Focused around designing a solution that is as elegant, optimized, modularised and reusable as possible, ensuring the design is flexible and extensible.
- Taking initiatives and getting things in motion is what you do. You know how to communicate this easily with senior management and your team. You love to execute plans. Partly due to your drive and energy, you are able to achieve goals and inspire the people around you. You know what is going on within the organization, what the business needs and take an exemplary role in this. You take the lead in a natural way.
Purpose of the job
- Provide E2E solution architecture design.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes.
- Collaborate with other Architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects.
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs.
- Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables.
- Preferred Certifications
- ArchiMate Foundation
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- ITIL4 Foundation
The Credits Capabilities Department is responsible for bank wide credit (related) shared capabilities such as: Credit Facility management, Distressed Dept Management (Collections), Credit Risk Process Management, Credit Data management and Credit Risk Monitoring. We work close with ABN AMRO subsidiaries e.g. New10, ALFAM and ABN AMRO Mortgages to create more client centric services and synergies to comply effective on regulatory standards. In this area you will work closely with Risk, Data & Analytics Department as well.
At ABN AMRO, we strive to be a personal bank in a digital age. That strategy is also brought to life in how we work ourselves. Hence we offer hybrid working as the new normal. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where can work most comfortably and effectively. Of course we offer you the right resources you need in order to set up a good home office. For example an ergonomic chair, desk and laptop.
You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. At the same time, you are people-minded and an inspirator. You get enthusiastic from creating and innovating solutions and you inspire others to get started with these new opportunities. Do you think you're a fit? Check your profile:
- Architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast
- Deep knowledge and experience on designing applications on Azure
- Strong experience in working with Azure in large scale environments
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, REST API, CI/CD
- Expertise in designing and modelling RESTFUL Services
- Curious for technology and solution designs
- Skills to grow the Solution Design community
We are offering
You will be working in a well connected, open-minded and strong-paced business environment. With diversity and inclusion at the heart of the culture of Lending Transformation we aim to connect teams across different cultures, knowledge and experience in order to generate the most innovative solutions for our clients. We are working towards a futureproof IT and operational landscape that enhances our product delivery and which is regulatory compliant by design.You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- Hay 9 (Gross salary between EUR 65K and EUR 85K all in one incl. holiday allowance / benefit
- Hay 10 (Gross salary between EUR 70K and EUR 90K all in one incl. holiday allowance / benefit budget), based on knowledge and experience of candidates assigned to the position.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out.
- Personal development budget.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can contact Deepak Seetharaman at email@example.com
We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!