De vacature waar je naar zoekt is verlopen.Klik hier voor openstaande vacatures.
Senior Analyst DFC
At a glance
The expectation as the DFC UK team is being developed is that the operations team will consist of six analysts, two senior analysts and an Operations Manager. This team is responsible for running the processes which protect ABN AMRO UK against financial crime risk. For example analysts will be responsible for the completion of Risk Acceptance Forms and process management for Know Your Client / business approval process. Analysts will also be involved in collation of documentation/information for periodic reviews and event driven reviews on client files as well as any ad hoc tasks required in relation to the client life cycle including processes such as Client Filtering, Transaction Filtering and Transaction Monitoring.
As this is a new team, there is a desire for all members of the team to be able to carry out any of the DFC processes and work in an agile way. Cross training will be provided by the operational manager and team members need to be keen to carry out the full process life cycle and have a desire to learn as the team develops and matures.
There will also be a change aspect to this role as enhancements are made to processes to further develop the efficiency towards our clients and stakeholders, as well as a training component to ensure that all members of the team have the requisite knowledge to undertake the activities.
The Senior Analyst has the following responsibilities:
• Ensure that all AML checks are actioned in a timely manner ensuring any unusual/suspicious transactions are reported via the official documented channels
• Responsible for the completion of all Risk Acceptance Forms and process management for KYC / business approval process
• Collation of documentation/information of periodic reviews on client files. Ensuring that all documentation is updated and correct as per CDD (Client Due Diligence) requirements
• Completion of clients Periodic Reviews within the agreed timeframes, ensuring that files are updated and clients are allocated the correct risk category
• Manage and facilitate event driven KYC reviews when necessary
• Look for continuous ways to improve processes and tasks ensuring effectiveness of the team at all times
• Train/coach junior analysts
• Quality check all KYC documentation of DFC analysts, ensuring all internal and regulatory requirements have been met
Your working environment
ABN AMRO is an enterprising bank with a primary focus on Northwest Europe. We serve clients in the retail, private banking and corporate banking sectors. We are also present internationally in a number of specialist activities, such as Corporate and Commercial Banking, Asset Based Finance and Clearing.
At ABN AMRO we have a clear purpose: Banking for better, for generations to come. The shift towards sustainability is one of the most important challenges of our time. Supporting our clients at times that matter has always been our role and our responsibility. Together, we aim high and work towards lasting relationships that are relevant and responsible, both now and in the future. We want to be the bank that leads the way.
Our strategy goes far beyond financial value: we want to accelerate the transition to sustainability. We do this by supporting and advising our clients in order to facilitate their sustainability shift. Our commitment to clients, employees, investors and society calls for clear direction, focus and dedication.
We concentrate on our three strategic pillars:
• Support our clients’ transition to sustainability
• Reinvent the customer experience
• Build a future-proof bank
Our strategy requires a culture of working together and permanent learning. It’s only with this mindset that we unleash the best in ourselves to deliver a high standard of performance. ABN AMRO’s culture is the catalyst for the evolution in which we find ourselves: our people are imaginative, trust each other and do just that little bit extra to help clients.
ABN AMRO UK is part of the Corporate Banking business line and operates the following businesses in the UK:
• Corporate and Institutional Banking which includes Corporate Banking, Clearing, Global Markets - Sales & Trading and Financial Institutions
• Commercial Banking which includes Asset Based Finance and International Desk, which provides transactional banking services
Our business lines are supported by a number of functions such as Risk, Compliance, Legal, IT, Finance (Including Tax), Business Management and Human Resources. We currently employ approx. 380 people in the UK.
• Experience working in Financial Services, specifically KYC
• Experience of working in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
• Experience in the execution of KYC processes is desirable
• Experience of KYC/ AML process
• Previous experience of overseeing junior staff members would be desirable
• Analytical Skills – has the ability to visualise, articulate, conceptualise and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information. Such skills include demonstration of the ability to apply logical thinking to breaking problems into their component parts.
• Self-Organisation and Proactivity - uses time efficiently and responds quickly and constructively when confronted with challenges with an ability to prioritise tasks.
• Ability to communicate at different levels of the organisation
• Being able to escalate when required
• Demonstrates sound judgement and makes confident and reasoned arguments
• To be able to work with discretion and confidentiality
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable with working in an environment of change, with flexible approach to new challenges
What we offer
Joining ABN AMRO means working on meaningful projects. Projects that have an impact on our clients. Working with a wide range of people with different backgrounds, opinions and ideas. In the UK, in the Netherlands or elsewhere in our international network. We offer an environment where you will be challenged on a daily basis - professionally as well as on a personal level - so that you can grow to become the professional you want to be.
We have identified that the following types of flexible working may be suitable for this role in principle. Any requests will be determined in line with our Flexible Working Policy:
Type of Flexible Working Likely to be suitable
Remote Working Yes – 2-3 days a week in the office
Unpaid leave Yes
Other Dependent on request
Are you interested? Please apply via the button below.
For more information please contact Niki Champion, Senior Resourcing Partner, UKrecruitment@uk.abnamro.com, +44 203 192 9342.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!