- 5 - 10 jaar
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- Een creatief brein
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Senior Tagetik Innovation Developer
We are looking to strengthen an already solid team, create new functionality in the system and increase the knowledge in the team and we need your help to do this. You will design, build and implement solutions as a Tagetik Engineer within the Agile Scrum team. The team works on the main change project of Controlling: OneForecast. With OneForecast, we are building the Forecast, Budget and Projection solutions of the future in a complex environment. This program drives the change and innovation at Controlling using CCH Tagetik at its core. The team is part of the Controlling Grid which itself is part of the Controlling Intelligence department, within Controlling. The team consists of 5 Tagetik developers and 3 business developers. The Controlling Intelligence department consists of 3 departments, being the Financial Control teams, the Analytics & Innovation team and the Controlling Grid. The Grid consists of 4 scrum teams (in total approximately 50 fte).
The Controlling Grid is responsible for supporting the Controlling Function with high quality, value adding and efficient insights, reports and solutions. We do this by managing BaU processes and implementing the Controlling change portfolio. The BaU processes concern the data collection/processing, delivering and maintaining the right tools and an up to date, effective IT- and system landscape. Managing the Controlling change portfolio concerns realizing the vision of Controlling, with standardized and automated processes, being innovative and being a fun place to work. Ultimately to empower Controlling in its Co Pilot role within ABN AMRO.
As a senior developer in our team, you will be mainly:
• Designing, building and improving solutions within CCH Tagetik;
• Coaching your fellow Tagetik developers;
• Creating understanding of all the possibilities CCH Tagetik has to offer;
• Challenging existing solutions;
• Supporting and maintaining the current solution together with the rest of the team;
• Enthusiastic about coaching colleagues.
At the Controlling GRID, we are responsible for delivering reports to our regulators timely and accurately. We are very ambitious and keep on exploring / implementing new technologies / solutions in order to reduce manual work and speed-up processing and reporting time in good collaboration with our stakeholders.
The atmosphere within the team and the department is open and informal. You will work in a diverse team with many different cultural backgrounds and a good work-life balance. At ABN AMRO, we want to be a personal bank in a digital age. That strategy is also brought to life through how we work ourselves. We therefore want hybrid working to become the norm in our organization. This involves flexibly deciding where and when you can work most comfortably and effectively.
We work hard, but having fun is at least equally important!
• Tagetik developer/consultant with hands-on technical implementation experience (in the financial services is a nice to have);
• Knowledge of and experience with Analytical Information Hub development in Tagetik;
• Understanding of Budget, Projections and Forecast processes;
• Experience with connecting Tagetik to other systems;
• Knowledge of data models;
• Proficient command of written and spoken English;
We are offering
At ABN AMRO, we offer a challenging and innovative environment. You will experience a good work-life balance with the freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment. Furthermore, we think it is very important for our employees to be able to develop themselves. Therefore, we provide extensive learning paths for every expertise and a digital learning environment. Knowledge sharing within teams and departments but also across departments is stimulated and facilitated in multiple ways. Besides that, we are offering:
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A salary on level of Hay 9, 10 or 11 depending on your profile (knowledge & experience, competences & behavior)
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
Apply here or for questions contact Nadine van den Boogaard by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meet you!
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!