- 10+ jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
At a glance
In this role, you are responsible for the IT architecture of the Digital Channels Business and Wealth grid (DCBW). The DCBW grid digitally enables convenience, specialized knowledge and new offerings. By providing customer journeys that exceed the customer experience of new and existing Corporate & Wealth clients. This DCBW grid offers relevant propositions and services in the online channels (e.g. Internet Banking Business, Tikkie and other portals for these client groups) to new & existing customers and creates and enhances (specific segment) channel experiences.
With the aim to contribute to the digital strategy of the bank and to build a personal bank in the digital age. You will be part of the Value Cluster Channel Services IT Shared Services, unit together with other Domain Architects and Project & Process Enablers. Your main stakeholders are the Value Proposition teams, other domain architects, CADM, CISO and development teams of the Value Cluster Channel Services.
As a Domain Architect for Value Cluster Channels Services you will have a strong focus on aspects such as user experience, business and IT processes and technology. You help to facilitate delivery teams. They will support where needed and facilitate in the area of architecture. You are the connector within IT and business within the bank. You will connect between teams and IT integrators but also with each other. You will work towards a clear strategy for our future state architecture within the GRID. A clear vision is required with clear argumentation and therewith choices. You bring a lot of ideas on how to approach a new vision and how to integrate it and this way show true leadership. You are part of and work together within a small team to ensure that consistent architecture guidance is developed and delivered. Yet at the same time, you interact with various stakeholders to make sure our deliverables are aligned and adopted. You are able to oversee a complex stakeholder landscape and are seen as a trusted partner. The advice you give is well thought out and is fueled by your IT knowledge of the latest within the area of architecture, your creativity and your ability to think outside the box.
In this role, you are responsible for the Digital Channels Business and Wealth Architecture development and control. This means:
• You create solution intents in close cooperation with your business counterpart;
• You know how to draw and plot boundaries across different dimensions using architectural frameworks and models. You know how to use methods, frameworks and techniques to drive strategy into execution.
• You work closely with your peers in the team to identify synergy cross grid/Value Cluster.
• You support the IT Development teams to cut big changes in small user stories and shippable products.
• You will be part of the Value proposition team support the team with their queries and assess the feasibility of the propositions.
• You carefully follow the latest business and technology trends and developments, and determine the impact they could have on the organization. If required you guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions by using your thought leadership skills. Provide, if required, hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects.
You have a lot of knowledge of both IT and business(mainly customer identity, access management and customer experience). Azure/AWS knowledge/software engineering background is very useful and you are able to identify challenges for our development engineers.
You are following all the technics & backgrounds about internet banking & websites. You can transfer this knowledge to the DevOps teams.
Also you have knowledge of our applications and how they fulfil business requirements and ABN AMRO architecture. A University degree/thinking level is required as well as 5-7 years of relevant work experience from which 3-5 years in the area of solution architecture. We are looking for a person with knowledge in following areas:
• Demonstrated architecture leadership experiences in a complex organization with multiple business and IT lines
• Broad and strong understanding of mobile and internet applications
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and manage stakeholders and bring your point across.
• Ability to think in conceptual, strategic perspective without losing ground over implementation and tactical impact
• Strong organizational sensitivity, able to manoeuvre in organizational maps/units and understand their roles and interests.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence, engage and align people in cross-functional roles at all levels (stakeholder management)
• Knowledge and experience of architecture frameworks and the relationships between them
• Continuous learner with strong persistence toward completing tasks within timelines
• Experience with interpretations of business requirements on banking and user experiences and transforming them into a future proof solution.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
We are offering
Within ABN AMRO you will have the space to work together at a future state architecture for realising the best client experience within our distribution channels and mobile apps. We are eager to learn from your experience and willing to share your best practices. At ABN AMRO you can develop your competencies to the max.
• Good environment and open culture that respects you as an individual
• A good salary
• A substantial education budget
• Excellent secondary working conditions, like a benefit budget, a public transport card and a solid pension scheme
• The freedom to research new technologies to improve our solutions
• A public transport subscription or transport budget
Respond to this vacancy. For more information, please contact me via email@example.com. We are looking forward to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!