- 10+ jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Natuurlijk leiderschap
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
IT Engineer - Process Automation Grid
At a glance
As an IT Engineer in the Process Automation Grid, you will be a key player for the bank to create and build a future proof bank. Within the Process Automation Grid, business, and IT work closely together to automate processes to quickly deliver value for our customers, and in that sense speed up and strengthen the digital transformation of the bank. By bringing together a diverse set of automation technologies we have the goal of enabling a future proof landscape of digitized processes. Thanks to you and you team these crucial automated processes are executed efficiently and securely even when bank employees are working from home.
Do you have the courage to innovate, experiment and continuously improve?
You will be working as an IT Engineer in a scrum team to engineer technical solutions for automating business processes. You and your team will be embracing a DevOps mindset and are responsible for the entire life cycle of the software that you are building. Each sprint consists therefore of analysis and design to make sure we deliver our clients the best solutions possible; implementation and testing to make sure we deliver what we promise and do not encounter unexpected behaviour; and supporting the delivered product to mitigate potential bugs and to ensure good and clear communication between stakeholders and the team. Through the software that you build, you will be contributing to the banks strategic pillar of becoming a personal bank in the digital age.
From the process of onboarding clients to handling payments, the Process Automation Grid handles all things automation. The department's reach stretches across the bank and handles processes from both national and international branches of the bank, as well as the detecting financial crime department. The grid is an international and dynamic department that values diversity in skills and background, and there is always room for fun, mistakes, and innovation.
Would you like to make work of your career at ABN AMRO? Then you have:
- A bachelor's or master's degree with an IT component
- Extensive experience working with TIBCO tools (such as BPM)
- Solid and proven expertise in Business process Modeling.
- Knowledge and experience in the following technologies: Java, JacaScripts, SQL, WebServices (SOAP/REST), Json, XML
- Experience in the following practices or methodologies: CICD, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, ITIL
We are offering
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition to this you get:
- A salary ranging between: € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm (depending on experience and skills) + 11% benefit budget.
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out as salary.
- A solid pension plan.
- Personal development budget of €1000 per year.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function.
Do you have the right profile and are you interested? Please apply or get in touch with Bror Krogsrud via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward getting to know you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!