- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Business Developer - Credit Risk Reporting (Amsterdam)
At a glance
The Risk Data & Modelling grid is part of Risk Data & Analytics (RD&A), and plays an active role for all the Risk departments. We employ 150+ staff, all of whom share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable risk data on time. We do this by improving the risk data itself, data systems and data processes.
As a Business Developer, you are a member of the Financial Risk Data team. In which you will work together with your colleagues on the implementation of credit risk reports and dashboards serving the entire organization with the purpose of becoming the ‘one-stop shop for credit risk reports. We aim to provide a compass for supporting the credit risk steering. The activity of the team is organized to cover the end-to-end credit reports development process from collecting the client requirements, data definitions, data sourcing into a reporting DataMart, ETL, dashboards development in PowerBI, BCBS 239 compliance (data lineage, validation, compliance, etc.) and regular production of the delivered dashboards.
We work with an Agile operating model. Our GRID contains 4 clusters, each of them consisting of several agile teams of with designated Product Owners. Our teams are focused on delivering value for the stakeholders in a fast, incremental way.
You will work in the Financial Risk Data Cluster/Financial Risk Data Team. The cluster and team consist of international professionals with different backgrounds who are driven to bring risk data management to structurally higher level. The atmosphere is dynamic, open and informal. We work hard, but there’s plenty of room for enjoyment!
Our ideal candidate is a team player who combines good work ethics and results orientation with curiosity and adaptiveness, is willing to challenge the status quo and is eager to take action to change it. And because we spend quite some time together as a team, a good sense of humor is appreciated. Do you have good knowledge and understanding of credit risk in combination with very good IT knowledge? Let’s meet!
• Education: A master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or another quantitative- related field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
• Knowledge of credit and financial products, finance and risk processes, internal and regulatory reporting with a focus on credit risk
• Adaptive, curious, and willing to challenge the status-quo in a healthy and constructive manner
• Able to perform an assignment in a team in a challenging environment
• Proactive nature and attitude to identify better solutions and implement them
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good problem-solving ability and analytical skills
• Solid knowledge of SQL; experience with Python, R, or other programming languages is a plus
• Very good command of Power BI or similar modern BI tools is required
• Proven experience within risk reporting (credit or integrated risk preferably) and with experienced history in delivery of complex reports for internal or regulatory purposes (e.g., credit risk/IFRS 9 monitoring and steering reports, AnaCredit, FINREP, COREP)
• Proven risk management experience in roles covering the credit lifecycle from origination until restructuring/recovery
• Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework around credit risk: CRR, CRD, Forbearance, NPEs, Definition of Default, EBA LOM, IFRS 9 framework, etc.
• General knowledge of ETL process, data engineering & modeling
• Knowledge of Azure Fundamentals; Azure Data Engineer Associate certification is a plus
• Team player in a multicultural environment (we use English to communicate)
We are offering
• To be part of a team delivering value and innovation in credit risk reporting
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A good salary, classification based on knowledge, experience and equal pay
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass
• A solid pension plan
Respond to this vacancy now! For more information, please contact Danielle Kuijf via Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!