De vacature waar je naar zoekt is verlopen.Klik hier voor openstaande vacatures.
Lead Product Owner
At a glance
Are you the leader that dares to help International Card Services (ICS) design processes and implement new important regulatory and functional requirements, while staying in control? Do you know how to shape this with your strategic insight and, above all, execution power? You are responsible for achieving goals, which were formalized upfront with the relevant stakeholders. What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on making an impact for ICS and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story.
Your role is to lead the team of Product Owners from a functional perspective. Bringing specialist teams together in modelling, data, IT, processes, products and regulations to (further) co-create all capabilities needed. You are endresponsible for the design and build of changes needed to provide optimal business processes within the Payments & Cards-value chain which are both compliant and customer friendly. This in narrow collaboration with the Product Owners whom you lead. You work closely with IT Management and IT Architecture, who are responsible for the adherence to IT standard and IT processes.
You oversee the coordination – and cohesion of the backlogs of several teams and/or integrate and ensure cross collaboration across several teams. With the help of a prioritized backlog and the guidance from ICS’ strategic theme’s, you create structure and cadence across the teams to achieve the set goals and KPIs. Your reference is the Payments&Cards-value chain, where your knowledge of the related processes is essential to guard the cohesion. You take your stakeholders with you during sprint reviews and demos, know how to value their input and influence where necessary. You also report effectively on statuses, deviations and solutions to stakeholders. Short cycle, focus on creating maximum customer value and the regulators, with predictable delivery and execution. That is the basis from which you always work.
International Card Services (ICS) is marketleader in issueing creditcards in the Netherlands. For over 30 years, ICS enables issueing, administration, promotion and processing of creditcard-payments of Visa and MasterCard. ICS is a leading, reliable and trustworthy organisatie where customers are put first. Within ICS, with an open, independent and pro-active attitude you can become the professional you want to be.
You will be working for the Operations-cluster, where the main purpose is to service our card holders the best way we can, delivering our mission statement “Carefree payments everywhere”. ICS is a high paced, dynamic organisation where initiative and ownership are highly valued. In our strategy, people are key; we strive for high customer value (e.g. NPS) by empowering our employees in the best possible way.
You’ll be working in Diemen, a 5 minute walk from subway station Venserpolder and trainstation Diemen-Zuid.
You know how to deal with the pressure of a high exposure position in a complex environment. You are strong in creating a vision. Partly due to your drive and energy, you are able to achieve goals and inspire the people around you. You use a facilitating leadership style. You adapt easily to change. You have strategic insight, communicate easily and you have execution power. You bring the matter constantly in motion. You know what is going on within the organization, what your stakeholders need and take an exemplary role in this. You take the lead in a natural way. You are a connector, building bridges and bringing others together. Do you think you fit with us?
Check your profile:
- University-level education;
- 10 year+ experience in a ‘change’ environment, of which 5 years in a Product Owner position;
- Leadership skills; example in- and enabler of teamwork, motivating, guiding, People Management;
- Skilled in analysing - and structuring complex problems, identifying solutions/ options and presenting your advice to stakeholders in a convincing and structured manner;
- Knowledge of - and skilled in recognising and mitigating risk & security aspects;
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management. Energetic by nature and focused on collaboration, a facilitating leadership style to achieve results;
- You are familiar with financial processes, and specifically payment & cards processes; you oversee the complexity of legislation and regulations, risk, finance and ICT, all of this in its’ context and dependencies within a financial organization as ICS;
- You (help) develop new initiatives and keep going until they are delivered;
- You maintain a wide network of relationships both internally as well as externally;
- You have strong communication skills and a full professional Dutch and English proficiency.
We are offering
At ICS, we offer you an environment in which you can take on responsibilities and really make a difference in shaping the future of banking. We as a team are here to challenge you every day in order to get the best out of yourself. You decide how high to set the bar and how to become the professional you want to be.
You’ll enjoy an excellent work-life balance with the freedom to organise your own time and shape your own working day. You can work from home, have meetings via Teams or do an exercise halfway through the day. All while having the opportunity to help us achieve our purpose of “Carefree payments everywhere” as part of your daily work – through focusing on your personal development – or by volunteering in one of our many charity programs.
- A competitive salary (Hay 12, € €67.588,00 - €96.554,00, 36 hrs/week) based on knowledge and experience;
- An additional benefit budget of 11% of your annual gross salary;
- An annual public transport subscription that allows you to travel by train, bus, metro and tram for free throughout the Netherlands;
- 25 holiday days per year, plus the option to buy an extra 20 holiday days;
- A personal development budget;
- A competitive pension and disability insurance, which guarantees a good safety net;
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues;
- A personal development budget of €1,000 per year.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible. If you have question or if you would like to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact Mascha Schoofs, Director Operations, email@example.com
We very much look forward to meeting you!
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!