- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
DevOps IT Engineer Identity & Access
At a glance
ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition. You will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services that will support the increasing need for high security and trusted banking services.
Your main responsibilities (together with the team) are:
- Maintain and configure (authentication) services that are able to handle high loads with adequate (fast) response times.
- Handle Change, Incident and Problem management related activities.
- Lifecycle management of applications; keeping 3rd party vendor applications up to date by configuring, and running, deployment pipelines.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor authentication transactions (e.g. Splunk alerts and/or creating/improving AppDynamics dashboards).
- Aligning with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking) to ensure our services are meeting business demands.
- Guaranteeing the quality and continuity of our applications by being actively involved with topics such as Reliability Engineering and Risk Management.
You will be part of the Dexterous team which provides core client (back-end) authentication services to many of the major business lines (retail, private banking etc.) spread across the bank. A few notable examples include Mobile Banking authentication and Internet Banking (QR code) authentication. Our authentication services are mainly comprised of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products, no in-house build applications. The Dexterous team also plays a major role in the lifecycle management of all clients related access tools (tokens) which can be used for authentication purposes, e.g. debit cards, mobile devices and physical QR scanners.
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer/Information Science, or other IT related background).
- You have knowledge and/or experience with IT continuity and stability, development methods (Agile/Scrum/DevOps) and IT service management (ITIL).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery(CI/CD); Jenkins, UCD, XLR/XLD, Azure DevOps.
- You have experience in, or have a special interest for, maintaining critical banking applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Basic Linux skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: Dutch (preferably also English).
- Analytical and pragmatic.
- Stress resilient.
Nice to haves:
- Some basic understanding of Java (helpful during troubleshooting).
- Understanding of Java Applications architecture and configuration both running on application servers (Websphere , Liberty) and Spring Boot on Azure
- Some basic understanding of ServiceNow.
We are offering
The opportunity to get even better at what you do in the context of a large organisation. Are you motivated by the combination of Information Security and accessibility of users to applications and services and do you want to contribute to the integration of new authentication means in a secure way? Then CISO might just be the perfect department for you. Here you will never stop learning. Here we can make mistakes, as long as we learn from them.
Our office in Amstelveen is our home base, but at the moment we mostly work from home. Together we decide the times and locations that you work. ABN AMRO values personal development and offers a wide range of opportunities for deepening your knowledge and skills. Besides this, we offer a market based salary in Hay scale 10 and attractive employee benefits. We offer:
- Freedom to get the most out of yourself with flexibility in how you organise your work and plenty of room for personal development;
- Tools to stay fit & energised;
- Additional budget of 11% that you can spend on employee benefits;
- Personal development budget of 1000 euros per year;
- A public transportation card (OV-jaarabonnement) or travel compensation depending on your mode of transport;
- A solid pension plan.
In case you think this role might be for you, please respond by clicking the button on this page. For more information, you can contact Mehran Kosari, Realization Lead Customer Delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!