- 10+ jaar
- Een toekomstgerichte mindset
- Analytische skills
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Kubernetes Java Azure Developer
At a glance
Are you a Microsoft Azure professional and enthusiastic person who inspires fellow team members & implements Azure solutions? You build it. You own it. You run it. You fix it. If that’s you, then we are looking for you as Azure Infra IT Engineer, in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age in our Credits Capability grid.
Our strategic goal is to be a personal bank in a digital age. This rests on three pillars. Reinvent the customer experience, support our clients’ transition to sustainability and build a future proof bank. As an engineer, you contribute to this pillars by having the responsibility of the reliability of our IT landscape.
You are the go to expert for our Azure infra solutions. You stay up-to-date on the latest Azure developments and also keep improving Azure infra solution. You take along fellow team members and help them in day-to-day Azure Infra activities.
When and where you and your team do you work, that is up to you! We work hybrid, which means you and your team can flexibly decide where and when you can work most comfortable and effectively. All-in-all, working at ABN AMRO means that you contribute to projects that matter and impact our customers! Are you up for the challenge?
As an Azure Infra IT engineer, you are responsible for implementing and maintaining Azure solutions which are in accordance with ABN AMRO approved architecture and standards.
As an Azure Infra IT engineer you will be part of an Agile/Scrum DevOps team. You will be developing, managing, and maintaining Azure Infra stack for Credits Capability grid area based on prioritisation done by the Product Owner.
Within sprints, you participate in all team activities (such as stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, and retrospectives) to ensure your progress is transparent. You work with your team to determine & achieve quality output and remain sufficiently present for the team.
At ABN AMRO, we strive to be a personal bank in a digital age. That strategy is also brought to life in how we work ourselves. Hence we offer hybrid working as the new normal. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where you can work most comfortably and effectively.
You will be a part of the Credits Capability grid. The department is responsible for the development and delivery of credit products for Retail and Private Clients. Solutions are being processed straight through via several (digital) channels. From a business perspective there are multiple credit providers each fully accountable for the end-to-end credit life cycle management. While these are in essence autonomous providers it is defined and agreed that the Collection and Risk Enabling (CARE) processes are not handled by the providers itself but are supported by certain central treatment agencies. This to execute the CARE processes cross all the portfolio’s which is more and more forced by the regulators.
You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. At the same time, you are people minded and a tactful inspirator. You get enthusiastic from creative and innovative solutions, and you inspire others to get started with these new opportunities. Furthermore, you constantly look to push the boundaries of new possibilities.
Do you think you're a fit? Check your profile:
- Must have good knowledge & experience with microservice architecture & technical integration patterns.
- Must have good hands-on experience as a Kubernetes administrator, doing deployment of applications on AKS (Azure Kubernetes service) along with container orchestration, Config Maps, Kubectl exposure, Helms charts and Nignix and ingress for load balancing.
- Must have experience with Azure DevOps(Repos, Yaml Pipelines, Release Pipelines), Infra as Code, infra-automation.
- Good exposure to code quality gates and on docker vulnerability scans/issues for the corresponding images.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Infra Specialist.
- Must have sound knowledge on Ansible playbooks under configuration management with its integration with Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge on Apache Kafka under event management, along with installing, configuring and scheduling using Azure Linux VMs.
- Good knowledge & experience with Azure Services (Linux VM, Storage Account, Cosmos DB, Key Vault, Container Registry, application insights, log analytics workspace) & Azure Virtual network.
- Experience with Linux OS/RedHat
- Clear understanding about Azure networking
- Azure knowledge in areas such as IAM, Azure AD & OAUTH.
- Java 11 and Spring boot experience
- Good knowledge about Prometheus and Grafana under monitoring and dashboard maintenance.
- Good analytics and troubleshoot skills & experience
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- Architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast
- Azure certified (AZ-104 or AZ-204)
- Nice to have experience with DB(SQL & NO SQL)
Mindset and Attitude:
- Team player attitude
- Can do mentality
- Open to new ideas
- Problem solving mentality
- Openness and honesty as values
- Happy to provide and receive feedback
- Not afraid to make ‘mistakes’ as part of learning process
- DevOps mindset and attitude
- Proper English & Dutch(preferred) speaking.
- Working experience with Scrum/Agile principles
- Assertive in asking questions, challenging others and him/herself, challenging the status quo
- Able to align with colleagues cross teams/vendors/stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership
We are offering
Impact, autonomy, meaning and real collaboration in a diverse team of professionals. We give you all the space for this. The opportunity to build the bank of the future. And yes, there is always attention for personal development and ambition. ABN AMRO facilitates you in this.
Gross salary for job level 10.
Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out.
Personal development budget.
Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!