As a Director, you are an essential member of our Corporate Finance Mobility & Manufacturing team. You focus on various subsectors and themes such as (e-)Mobility, Smart Technologies, Energy Transition, Equipment Rental, Technical & Installation Services and Construction.
Key responsibilities include:
• You understand the key fundamentals & drivers in our relevant sub-sectors and themes and you further develop your expertise.
• You are driving the strategic discussions with our clients and you take a leading role in delivering client proposals and pitch presentations.
• You display commercial drive and are keen to further develop your network, by building on existing client relationships and by developing new ones.
• In your frequent client interactions, sustainability topics are an integral part of your strategic dialogue, whereby your intrinsic motivation to address the need for transition plays to our team's strength.
• You closely work together with our internal stakeholders, such as relationship bankers, leverage finance, Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and other product specialists in order to support our longstanding client relationships and proactively bring strategic opportunities.
• You lead your deal team to support the full execution process of a complex sale, acquisition, management buy-out, private placement or disposal of a client. This includes being responsible for all day-to-day project workstreams.
• You closely work together with many colleagues, from M&A or ECM deal teams or – if necessary – other product specialists in order to ensure that timelines and the client’s objectives are met.
• As a core member of our team, you contribute to the team’s business development activities and you actively facilitate the personal development of our junior colleagues.