- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Een ondernemende houding
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
At a glance
As an IT Integrator you work for the value cluster Transaction Banking & Mortgages. The grids that are within this value cluster are Core Transactions, Daily Banking, Transaction Services and Mortgages.
As an IT Integrator you take care of the implementation of projects/programs or process optimization with a focus on increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of IT systems, IT support and implement improvements in that area. You make sure that effective and efficient measures are taken to protect the organisation's information resources and data.
We offer hybrid working as the new normal. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where you can work most comfortably and effectively. On a daily basis you work together inside and outside your team with developers, designers, scrum masters and product owners. Together with the other Chapter Leads in your field of expertise you create vision and strategy. We love to share knowledge, to challenge each other, give and receive feedback, and strive for an open culture.
You are driven to help the organization move forward in the digital world. A continuously changing environment gives you energy to learn and develop yourself. You want to have responsibility and be part of a self-organizing team. You are critical and like to see how things can be done better and smarter.
Check your profile:
- Knowledge of process management and Agile working
- HBO/WO with approximately 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with process digitization
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Goal and result oriented
- Strong advisory skills
- Analytical and innovative
- Proactive and independent
We are offering
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- Hay 11 based on knowledge and experience of candidates, final scales are assigned to the position.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out.
- Personal development budget.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can contact Dimitri van der Pouw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!