- 10+ jaar
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- Analytische skills
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Business Analyst Client Monitoring
At a glance
Based on our purpose 'Banking for better, for generations to come', we are committed to a sustainable, stable and secure financial system. Detecting financial crime is therefore high on our agenda. This is not new to you, because you follow the news, are broadly interested and socially involved. You want the right thing for customers, society and the bank. That's what you go for! For the CAAP RB-OPS team we are looking for a tech savvy, growth hacking and experienced Business Developer that can help us to scale up with new projects.
As a Business Developer for the CAAP RB-OPS, which means the Rule Based Operations team on the Client due diligence Advanced Analytics Platform, you are the linking pin between the Business and IT. You will be responsible to kickstart new projects, rule sets and data science models via the lean startup method and discuss with stakeholders their needs and requirements. You know how to sharpen business processes and translate them to IT relatable epics and user stories to put on the Product Backlog.
A Business Developer from the CAAP team strives for structural solutions and quick fixes on the short term. Since CAAP and DFC have a variety of solutions, it is of great importance to have a broad overview and good understanding of what piece of the business process they fulfil, what they deliver and how they interrelate, so that optimal improvements can be provided to stakeholders.
The Detecting Financial Crime Grid is responsible for developing and managing the CDD/KYC processes and applications within the bank. The Grid consists of value delivery blocks in the field of Client Acceptance, Client Filtering, Transaction Filtering, Transaction Monitoring, Robotics, Case Management, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics. The CAAP Rule Based Operations team is one of the innovative services within DFC. As a piece of the broader CAAP platform, CAAP RBOPS is concerned with triggering systems for state of the art Client and Transaction Monitoring. Replacing manual work, with sophisticated IT solutions, rule sets and data science.
As Business Developer of CAAP RB-OPS you report to the Lead Product Owner of CAAP and you mainly perform your work with the development team; with the Product Owner, Business Developers, IT Engineers and Data Scientists. The development team consists of employees in the Netherlands where Dutch and English are both the communicating language. You also work a lot with other teams within and outside of the DFC Grid, Operational stakeholders and Innovation & Design departments.
We are offering
As an employee of DFC you will land in a developing environment in which hard work is done on a shared vision and objective. You’ll have:
- Option to have a 36 hours working week.
- A benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible employment conditions such as extra vacation days. You can also have the benefit budget paid out;
- 25 vacation days per year;
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year;
- An annual public transport subscription or travel allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- Flexible working. A mix between working at the office and from home;
- We help you to stay fit & vital.
You help to build our new department. We offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself with enthusiastic colleagues, to work flexibly and to constantly improve yourself. We believe that both personal and substantive (further) growth is important within DFC.
You embody a responsible attitude in your professional manner: you take on activities and make them happen and you help others to be successful. You enjoy a growth mindset.
- HBO Bachelor or HBO/WO Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in business development/experiment design/growth hacking, preferably consultancy and Finance/banking;
- You have an affinity with IT and an understanding of the possibilities and challenges in the field of automation, data analysis and digitization;
- You know how to translate needs of stakeholders to functionalities
- You can lead more complex processes and have strong analytical skills;
- You have experience with Python/PySpark
- You embrace the agile way of working and the lean startup method;
- You master English language skills at a business level and good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
Please apply online! For more information, you can contact Jurriaan Amesz via email@example.com
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!