- 5 - 10 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Group Business Controller
At a glance
Do you want to be actively involved in the future of ABN AMRO? Thanks to your strong analytical skills, outside-in view ofon the current and future financial performance of the banking, strong leadership skills and excellent teamwork you can contribute to a better performance of ABN AMRO.
Our Corporate Planning & Control team works closely with the Group Controller, the Group CFO, the Head of Strategy & Innovation and the Executive Board of ABN AMRO. What do you think about a next step? Work on your goals and develop yourself both professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We are curious!
You will be a team member of the Corporate Planning & Control team (CPC) and you are going to be the Business Controller for Group Strategy & Innovation (S&I). You have a dual reporting line to CPC and CFO Group Functions. You are responsible for:
- Business control for a portfolio of new revenue initiatives which are part of the innovation funnel. This includes a review of business cases, stage gate assessments and benefit tracking.
- Give advice to the head of S&I, the S&I Management Team and be part of the extended MT.
- Business control on the costs associated with Strategy & Innovation and Sustainability.
- Assess and draft proposals for the quarterly Investment Board. Regular alignment with Business CFOs and senior business controllers.
- Quarterly valuation review of the equity stakes which are part of the ABN AMRO Ventures fund.
- Produce bank-wide overview of innovation initiatives and partnerships for the ExBo and Supervisory Board.
You work in the Corporate Planning & Control team, which is part of Finance Controlling. The team is around 18 people and consists of young, ambitious professionals combined with experienced seniors and a leadership team that strongly believes in personal development. We have an open and trusted atmosphere with strong and fun team work in order to deliver high quality products to senior management. Given our central role in the management control cycle of ABN AMRO we work in close contact with other departments such as business CFOs, ALM, Investor Relations, Group Strategy and Risk Management.
You will join an environment of continuous learning both on a professional and personal level. You will get detailed insights in the strategy and financial performance of the bank and its business drivers with exposure to senior management.
- Economics and/or Business administration at Master level or a similar post-graduate training
- 5-8 years relevant working experience in a Finance - Controlling environment
- Fluent English, understanding Dutch is a plus
- You are a driven and enthusiastic team player who strives to deliver high quality and has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong analytical / financial skills
- Strong writing skills
- You think strategically but at the same time do not lose eye for the detail
- You are able to work independently and pro-actively anticipating client needs
- You have strong communication skills and are able to build trust in a senior environment. Good stakeholder management.
- You are curious and eager to learn beyond your own areas of responsibility
- You are able to tell the story behind the figures
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- This is a Hay 11 position with all the CLA conditions
Please apply online. Please contact Coral Rohmer (email@example.com) if you have any questions about this vacancy.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!