- 0 - 5 jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een creatief brein
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Internship - Regulatory Reporting
At a glance
Are you a HBO or WO student with a skill/affinity for Finance, Accounting, and Economics? Do you want to find the best place to do your thesis research? Or maybe you just want to learn from our top professionals and get work experience? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Regulatory reporting is an important area for the Bank. We are constantly trying to improve the related processes and this would be the main area of focus for this internship. The internship goals would be achieved by improving the quality of the reporting process. This is expected to be realized by the completion of several ongoing internal initiatives. The team has several ongoing internal initiatives to improve the delivery of our regulatory reports. The role of the intern would be to participate in these activities and thereby improve the quality of our output and related processes.
Your working environment
ABN AMRO is a leading Dutch bank with an international presence, we are looking for skilled and talented interns who will help us shape ABN AMRO into a future-proof bank. Our strategy requires a culture of collaboration and continuous learning. Only with this mindset do we unleash the best in ourselves to deliver a high standard of performance. ABN AMRO's culture is the catalyst for the evolution in which we find ourselves: our people are resourceful, trust each other and go that extra mile to help customers.
The team is called FINREP & Statistical Reporting and is a part of the Finance function within ABN AMRO. The team is responsible for regulatory reporting. This is a key focus area for the Bank, particularly given the increasing regulatory requirements coming to the Bank. Additionally, there is also significant communication with internal stakeholders like Risk Management and the different business lines.
1. You are a HBO or WO student.
2. Your studies are related to Finance, Accounting, Economics.
3. You have an affinity with Finance.
4. You are able to start from March/April.
5. You are registered at the college/university for the whole duration of the internship.
6. You are available full-time for minimum of 6 months.
You recognise yourself from the following skills :
• Analytical Skills : your analytical skills are well developed to deconstruct problems and reconsider possible solutions.
• Communicative : You can convey information in an accurate and clear manner.
• Flexible : You are used to working in dynamic environments.
• Autonomous : You are disciplined enough to work and succeed without supervision.
• Hard worker : You work with passion on your daily tasks.
• Pro active : you have a "hands-on" mentality.
• Detail oriented : You are used to double-checking everything you do to get the best result.
• Team player : You can easily reach out to colleagues and work with them, helping them or asking for help.
• Organised : You are often described as organised, reliable and confident.
• Results oriented : you strive to get the desired result from your work.
What we offer
As an intern at ABN AMRO you will get :
• Personal laptop
• Travel allowance
• Compensation of 450 € BSc and 600 € MSc
• Pass to all ABN-AMRO Networking events
• And not to forget a great team that loves Friday drinks.
• You will work in an informal (multicultural) environment amongst top professionals.
If you are confident enough to become a valuable member of our team, apply now! And don't forget; a well thought-out and structured CV and motivation letter can set you apart from the rest!
How to do it?
• Put only job relevant items on your CV and in your letter.
• In your letter you present yourself briefly and tell us why you are interested in this vacancy in particular and in working for ABN AMRO in general. Then explain how you can add value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
• Finally, always mention your availability period (e.g. from February 2022 to July 2022) and the purpose of your internship (e.g. thesis research or work experience).
We look forward to getting to know you!
Do you have doubts, questions or compliments for us? Please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
During your internship at ABN AMRO it is necessary that you are enrolled at an education institution.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!