- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Back End Engineer | Azure
At a glance
ABN AMRO’s IT Engineers design, develop & maintain the next generation of applications. While this means we value our top notch quality standard, you’ll work with the best professionals in software development. As a IT Engineer within our Core Transactions grid you are responsible with your team to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting our automated processes. You will be part of a team of Core Transactions API teams.
You work in a DevOps team responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of software to automate and support business processes. Thanks to you and your team crucial bank processes can be executed efficiently and securely, even when bank employees are working from home.
Financial institutions are facing disruptive market developments, among others sparkled by instant payments and technological innovations. It is our ambition to ensure that ABN AMRO continuous to be able to offer high quality and relevant services to our clients by opening up to partners and clients. You will be part of the Core Transactions department, which is at the heart of the innovation and growth strategy of our Personal & Business Banking business line.
The team you are going to be part of, is a multidisciplinary group of ambitious colleagues working with an agile mindset and with a focus on Core Transactions. The team responsible for the entire chain in the development of APIs. In this team we work hard, learn a lot by challenging ourselves every day, while embracing humor for a good atmosphere. Openness, transparency, quality and ownership are key values.
Would you like to make work of your career at ABN AMRO? Then you have:
- Knowledge of and experience in the following technologies: Java , Springboot, Azure, Kubernetes, SQL, Web services (SOAP/REST), JSON, XML, UML
- Strong experience with different features of Azure and Azure native tooling like Azure Native Apps
- Azure certified, such as: AZ900, AZ104 (AZ103), AZ204 (AZ203) and/or others
- You have worked in a large scale environment with complex setups
- Knowledge of and Experience in the following development concepts: CICD, DevOps, Agile Scrum
- You have experience with working in a DevOps team and possesses good people skills
- A proactive mindset and you take responsibility.
- A passion for experimentation and continuous improvement.
- A curiosity for new technologies.
- Proficient in the English language
We are offering
The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Do you have the right profile and are you interested? Please apply. We look forward getting to know you. If you have any questions, please reach out to Walter van Ulden (email@example.com).
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!