- 5 - 10 jaar
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- Een leergierige houding
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Data Loss Prevention DevOps Engineer
At a glance
We are committed to a sustainable, stable and secure banking environment for our customers. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) safeguards the information of our organization and stops users from leaking sensitive data outside the organization. We need your help in making ABN AMRO a secure bank!
Design and implement the DLP solutions in line with the organization’s requirements and priorities. The role focuses on looking after the planning, design, implementation and subsequent maintenance of the DLP capabilities, whilst working together with the business and other stakeholders. Your job will also be required post-implementation to ensure the solutions are maintained, changes are implemented and the solutions are delivering the expected value. Keeping the DLP capabilities up & running (Ops) is part of your job!
We are a diverse team with team members of different ages, from different countries and from different backgrounds. The language of choice is generally English. The team that takes full responsibility for every step in the development and maintenance processes of our DLP capabilities. Of course we adopted the new way of working.
As a DevOps Engineer, you feel at home in a technical environment. You have a developer mindset and shown quick learning. You know from experience that teamwork sets changes in motion. You have worked with DLP solutions in regard endpoints, the cloud as well as networks. You are able to communicate with the business about the DLP capabilities. Some keywords: Microsoft Purview, CASB, Endpoint, Data Protection, Data Governance, I&AM, Azure RMS, Regex writing and Enterprise grade DLP.
- Hands-on experience with DLP solution suppliers like Microsoft, Forcepoint, Symantec and so on;
- Experience with DLP techniques like Rule-Based, Fingerprinting and Exact Data Matching;
- Experience with the Microsoft security suite and compliance module;
- Demonstrable affinity with securing IT packages and infrastructure;
- (SaaS) Application troubleshooting knowledge;
- Experience with automated deployment (CI/CD pipeline with Azure DevOps);
- Experience with Azure;
- Recent Powershell / bash skills;
- Certified with Azure AZ-900 and SC-900.
Nice to have:
- Experience with data classification and processing;
- Experience with GDPR and Privacy laws.
We are offering
- The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- An benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment;
- A personal development budget per year;
- A public transportation subscription;
- A good pension scheme.
If you find this story interesting and fitting to your expectations and qualifications, you can contact Rob.van.Maanenberg@nl.abnamro.com or apply to the vacancy.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!