- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een creatief brein
- Een leergierige houding
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
IT Developer - Java Development
At a glance
Are you a technical savvy and enthusiastic person who likes to work on innovative solutions? Then we need your help, in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age!
You like to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and you like to be a technical expert. How are you going to shape innovation, advancements and projects within your department? Our employees get the freedom to grow and experiment. When and where you and your team do you work, that is up to you! We work hybrid, which means you and your team can flexibly decide where and when you can work most comfortable and effectively.
All-in-all, working at ABN AMRO means that you contribute to projects that matter and impact millions of customers! Are you up for the challenge?
You will work in your own DevOps block (scrum team) on developing and maintaining good quality and future proof IT solutions. This includes:
- Educating yourself with the right technical capabilities and the latest innovations
- Actively participating in knowledge gaining and sharing by joining communities and events. Furthermore, focus on proper knowledge dissemination across the teams, pushing the limits of our technology and focussing on holistic solutions.
- You make sure your code is safe, secure and working. You are open to feedback on your code and open to learn from peers and your Chapter Lead.
- Finding solutions to new challenges
- You love API’s! You understand the why and how and like to think along how to improve.
At ABN AMRO, we strive to be a personal bank in a digital age. That strategy is also brought to life in how we work ourselves. Hence, we offer hybrid working as the new normal. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where can work most comfortably and effectively. Of course, we offer you the right resources you need in order to set up a good home office. For example, an ergonomic chair, desk and laptop.
Transaction Services is, together with Daily Banking and Core Transactions, part of the conglomerate Transaction Banking within ABN AMRO. Transaction Services facilitates moments of interaction between the bank and customer on the area of Payments. We do this in a combination of the good old classic products like debit-cards and credit-cards, but also with cool new products like ApplePay, GooglePay, wearables and so on. Next to the retail products, we also build Open Banking API’s with which (large) corporates interact and use services. We love to deliver new services, as well as improve on existing ones. It is our ambition to become faster and better in delivering (new) products and services.
In our area, building API’s, understanding API’s and thinking API’s is considered a high value.
Taking a glance at our IT landscape: Transaction Services includes 7 scrum blocks and has a variety of platforms and technologies.
You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. You love working on (Java) technologies to find the best IT solutions. At the same time, you get enthusiastic from creating wonderful code. Do you think you're a fit? Check your profile:
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, REST API, CI/CD
- Driving the quality and performance of our code
- Preferable: Experience in working with Azure in large scale environments
- Enthusiastic to help grow the Java development community
We are offering
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- Hay 9-10: based on knowledge and experience of candidates, final scales are assigned to the position.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out.
- Personal development budget.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can contact Manja van de Grind, IT Lead Transaction Services at Manja.van.de.Grind@nl.abnamro.com or IT Recruitment at email@example.com. We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!