- 0 - 5 jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een creatief brein
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Internship Onboarding experience ABN AMRO IT
At a Glance
We believe that the first experience with ABN AMRO should be unforgettable in a good way. The current focus on “administrative” content and limited attention for really getting to know and feel the culture of the bank is not enough to make new hires experience a warm welcome to ABN AMRO. With this they miss out on many things that could improve their knowledge level and motivation.
We therefor suggest to design a thorough IT wide experience for all new hires, based on a 2-layered approach: (1) Understanding the main drivers of the bank as a whole (2) relevant IT information and a broader scope of opportunities to grow within our IT organization.
Win the war on IT talent by creating an onboarding experience that provides the best start possible for new employees and will help them in the challenging first year. Is in line with modern techniques and the expectation of the new generation(s). Focus on culture, networking, organization (knowledge). This new onboarding experience will be rolled out within all IT departments.
- Analyse available documentation and processes, re-use as much as possible
- Create a runbook for the new onboarding experience
- Add fun (learning) activities, the experience is not only about finding information
- Align with all stakeholders on (1) content (2) set up (3) what is expected after implementation
- Create a Sharepoint page with all relevant information and guidelines for the onboarding experience, to be used by all of IT
- Think about ways how a team can provide a warm welcome
- Come up with an appealing name for the experience!
- You are a MBO, HBO or WO student
- Your studies are related to Event management, Psychology, Organizational studies, Human Resources, Communication
- You are able to start as soon as possible (starting date can be discussed)
- You are registered at a Dutch college/university for the whole duration of the internship
- You are available for a period of 6 months, 4/5 days a week
- You are autonomous, communicative, creative, proactive and results oriented
What we Offer
As an ABN AMRO intern you will receive:
- a work laptop and phone,
- monthly fixed compensation (€600 for WO students, €450 HBO students, €250 for MBO)
- travel allowance (for international students)
- a personal development coach,
- a fun, flexible, and creative team of interns,
- frequently occurring afterwork drinks/coffee sessions.
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away! Please don’t forget that a well thought-out, structured CV and motivation letter can make you stand out from the crowd! How to do it?
- Only put job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter, present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g., from May 2023 to October 20223) and the objective of your internship (e.g., thesis research, work experience).
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!