- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een leergierige houding
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- € 3.953 - € 5.646 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
IT Engineer | Java
At a glance
We have an open position for Java, Springboot, Spring Batch development along with good Azure (App Service, AKS, Azure DevOps, IaaC) knowledge.
Our location - Amsterdam, Netherlands (with a hybrid way of working)
You will be part of the digital archive where you get a chance to interact with almost all departments of ABN Amro. You will be working the development and implementation of the new business requirements along with supporting the existing application so that there is no or almost no impact on the consumers.
You will be working as DevSecOps engineer where you are responsible for development, deployment, maintenance and at the same time make sure that the capability exposed in terms of API/Batch is secure. In this role it will help you to communicate clearly with both business and technical stakeholders to articulate technical issues, present options and recommend solutions.
In the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) domain you will work in the department responsible for the digital archive for all (international) departments of ABN AMRO. Being responsible for the digital archive, we interact with almost all departments of ABN AMRO. The department delivers functionalities, while ensuring compliance with legislations such as AVG / GDPR. Because the digital archive contains millions of documents, emails etc. we are well positioned to support the strategic goal to become data-driven organization.
Are you someone who has ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical stakeholders to articulate technical issues, present options and recommend solutions. Also, a leader within the team who can become a support system for the team along with doing his/her work. Skills needed:
· Overall 3+ years of experience in IT. Should have good development experience in Java, Springboot, Springbatch framework, Azure Kubernetes, IaaC, CICD and version management using Azure DevOps
· Strong Java and IT skills such as Service Oriented Architecture/ Web services - REST Markup Language like XML and JSON experience with JIRA, SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
· Familiar with the latest open-source development in your area of expertise
· Familiar with Cloud development, preferably Azure.
We are offering
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities.
- 55 – 70K salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefit budget, so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out.
- Personal development budget.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can reach email@example.com
We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!